Not sure whether to brag or not...

STATIC3D

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I was at a local book store that also had a few video games. They had a copy of Shaq-Fu for the SNES in the box in great shape with the instructions. It was only $4.00...but I didn't buy it.

So, is it a missed deal or should I brag about being smart enough to not have purchased it?..lol.

I paid $1.00 for mine. It should be a CAG requirement to own this game. Like a membership card.

Too bad I don't have a SNES. I have a genisis. And I've never seen that game anywhere.

Ohhhh.....the games on Genesis? Maybe if I see it and it's dirt cheap i'll pick it up.

I got a mint in box w/ instructions genisis version for $1. It looks like it was only played for 5 minutes (which is feasible because we are talking about Shaq-Fu here...)

Man, that game was so bad. I rented it when it came out for the Genesis. I think you are a very smart man for passing it up. I would buy it for less the $1.00 though. I am a true cheap ass.

I think I still have my original copy I bought shortly after release

it was so bad and yet my best friend and I at the time played the hell out of it

[quote name='PipTheFair']I think I still have my original copy I bought shortly after release

it was so bad and yet my best friend and I at the time played the hell out of it[/QUOTE]

OMG... you bought it shortly after release... wow...

I have a complete genesis copy I picked up for a buck from the flea market... hadnt played it and dont plan on doing do

It depends...if it has the box, instructions and everything its a funny addition to any collection. I picked up my Box copy at a yard sale 2 weeks ago, and I just liked the idea, its not a good game though...I paid $2 for mine and thought that was pretty reasonable...so $4 isn't so bad considering its complete.

[quote name='zerowing']A local pawn shop has about 25 of them (I'm serious) for about $10 each.[/quote]

LOL I'm glad I only paid $1 for my copy.......from a Salvation Army. Though, I still wanna play it, just to see HOW horrid it truly is.

Then again, I've owned numerous games that others thought were bad and I liked. Plus, I was VERY young when I owned and played them.

For example(the only other instance I can think of of owning a 'bad' game):

ET for the Atari 2600-only problem was, after a while I knew where to look for every piece...

bread's done
Back