Not to brag but...

Quackzilla

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I got the X-Files Season 1 (US release) Box Set for $36 (retail is $110)
I got a great pair of headphines for $2.95 (retail is about $10)
I got Advance GTA for $16 (retail is 4800 yen)
I got [new] GT Advance 3 for $7 (retails for $30)
I got Super Mario Advance for $10 (retails about 4800 yen)

And several other items.

ebay > you

I can't even count how much money I saved in this wave of cheapness.

The laughter will echo through the halls if you get those games and they end up as bootlegs. Pirates > you.

[quote name='WildWop']The laughter will echo through the halls if you get those games and they end up as bootlegs. Pirates > you.[/quote] Yea I was those are some pretty good deals, then realized they were GBA titles coming from EBAY. Goodluck!

[quote name='Quackzilla']I got the X-Files Season 1 (US release) Box Set for $36 (retail is $110)
I got a great pair of headphines for $2.95 (retail is about $10)
I got Advance GTA for $16 (retail is 4800 yen)
I got [new] GT Advance 3 for $7 (retails for $30)
I got Super Mario Advance for $10 (retails about 4800 yen)

And several other items.

ebay > you

I can't even count how much money I saved in this wave of cheapness.[/quote]

1) Contact the seller of X-Files, he lists both region 1 (US) and region 6 (China). Find out which it is.

2) You did not include shipping costs with your prices.

3) GT3 is not $7. It is $18.50 + $6.50 shipping. Where did you see $7?

4) You bought 2 copies of GTA.

I got a guitar on ebay for 1 cent. :) but it had 29.99 shipping :)

I always calculate shipping as my total cost for an auction.

most I paid for shipping. 400$ for an engine :p

BTW it was just to mess around with, I have 3 other guitars that were at least 10 times the shipping amount :)

Quack what was the sellers feedback? Did he have mutliple complaints about the various items that he is selling. Most of us agree that some of the items that you bought are most likly bootlegged :(

[quote name='WildWop']The laughter will echo through the halls if you get those games and they end up as bootlegs. Pirates > you.[/quote]

arrr we got you now!

The X-files DVD is the official US version. Look at the picture, the Chinese and bootleg version do not have a fold out AND they have chinese characters on the packaging and disks.

For the GBA games, "Nintendo" is printed on the board of Mario, and the seller of GTA assures me of its authenticity.

I bought GTA3 somewhere else. The $18.50 game is MINE, the $7 one was for a birthday present, and no, its not a bootleg.

The first GTA WAS a bootleg, but I sent it back for a FULL refund. Guy didn't know it was fake because it had the real box and instruction manual and label on the game.

I requested media mail for all of the auctions except the DVD set, so all of the shipping was cheap.

I assure you that ONLY the one GTA was bootleg.

[quote name='Quackzilla']I assure you that ONLY the one GTA was bootleg.[/quote]

Ok, so maybe the laughter wont echo through the halls. But the mild chuckle will reflect off the wall no further than 5 feet away, and Pirates >= you!

Got GTA and headphones.

GTA has "Nintendo" stamped on the board (AWESOME EFFING GAME!) and the headphones are very good.

Using headphones with the GBA or SP gives you better sound quality. They use shit speakers in those GBA SPs.

man i bet some of those are bootlegs. i myself went to china and bought some stuff and some of it is bootlegged so well you can't until you get into the menus. especially dvd's. i had crouching tiger hidden dragon 6 months before it came out here and you can't tell it's bootlegged until sound and subtitle options. my boss and i scored about 10 cd's worth well over $500,000 here, for about $10 in beijing. you can get higher quality stuff albeit higher prices around the embassies where alot of tourists hang out.

bread's done
Back