Not trying to start a war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigB

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
A few days ago someone posted how you could buy a game for $20 and than return it to Wal-Mart for a $50 dollar game. Than everyone started to flame him, but why? Is that really stealing?

If Bob buys a game for $20 and than trades it at Wal-Mart for a $50 game. Ten minutes later Bill walks in and buys the game Bob traded for $50, tell me where Wal-Mart loses.

Maybe I'm missing something, like I said I'm not starting a war or sticking up for any type actions. I'm just wondering if someone can tell me who loses in this example. Wal-Mart dosen't and Bob and Bill don't either.

Wal-Mart doesn't lower the price of their games like other stores do. Games like Fantavision still sell for $50 there. If someone were to buy Fantavision for $10, and return it to Wal-Mart for $50 in store credit, Wal-Mart gets fucked. Nobody is going to pay $50 for Fantavision at Wal-Mart. It is fraud to take something back to Wal-Mart if you did not purchase it there.

I'm going to be locking this soon.

Because it's illegal..

Wal-Mart doesn't lower the price of their games like other stores do.

Your Wal-Mart must suck.. I usually see the lower prices at Wal-Mart before anywhere else.. $15 Donkey Konga bundles, anyone!?

Because alot of the games that Wal-Mart still have $50.00 price tags that you can get other places for $20.00 will never move off their shelves. In example,Tribes for the PS2 was still $50.00 at Walmart and you could pick up for as low as $10.00 if not lower at other stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back