Not your avergage wants: Nicolas Cage DVDs & Music CDs - Will trade new/used games

kevzik

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
I am not really searching for a game right now (busy with gta, madden, rockband, cod 4) so here are some other wants or oddities I have...

As some may know, I have a decent Nicolas Cage DVD collection and I am looking to increase it. I am also trying to add a few music cds Ive been meaning to get for music enormous music collection.

I have TONS of new and used games for all systems just like every other CAG so I am sure we can work something out...I just don't feel like listing it all. If you have something I want, mention somethings youre looking for.

Anyway...

Nicolas Cage DVDs I WANT: (If you have a movie you don't see here then I already own it)

- National Treasure: Book of Secrets
- The Ant Bully
- Sonny
- Captain Corelli's Mandolin
- The Family Man
- Bringing Out the Dead - BIG WANT
- Leaving Las Vegas
- Kiss of Death
- Guarding Tess
- Deadfall
- Honeymoon in Vegas
- Red Rock West
- Tempo di uccidere aka A Time to Kill
- Zandalee
- Wild at Heart
- Fire Birds
- Vampire's Kiss
- Never on Tuesday
- The Boy in Blue
- Birdy - Unfortunaly I need this for my Col.
- The Cotton Club
- Racing with the Moon
- Rumble Fish
- Valley Girl
- Fast Times at Ridgemont High

CDs

- Black Sabbath GH
- GnR GH
- .38 Special GH
- Phil Collins GH
- Jackson Brown GH
- BOC GH
- Ozzy GH
- Poison GH
- RATT GH
- Megadeath GH
- Seals & crofts GH

[quote name='Anbu_Zim']i don't like his acting that much.

bump.[/quote]

He has some horribly hilarious movies were his acting his ridiculous. Great flicks to sit back and laugh at.

Then...

He has movies like Face Off, The Rock, Matchstick Men, Raising Arizona, etc, where his acting is great along with the movie overall.

You get the best of both worlds.

And that is why I love his movies. You're lost my friend.

[quote name='kevzik']He has some horribly hilarious movies were his acting his ridiculous. Great flicks to sit back and laugh at.

Then...

He has movies like Face Off, The Rock, Matchstick Men, Raising Arizona, etc, where his acting is great along with the movie overall.

You get the best of both worlds.

And that is why I love his movies. You're lost my friend.[/quote]

it is my "lost" huh?

never saw any of those movies, but rottentomatoes tells me he's not a good actor, lol.

anyways, i'll quit posting, free bump!

[quote name='Anbu_Zim']it is my "lost" huh?

never saw any of those movies, but rottentomatoes tells me he's not a good actor, lol.

anyways, i'll quit posting, free bump![/quote]

Hey, ill take the hating free bumps. I really do recommend the good ones I listed though.

BTW RT also ranked spiderman 3 over No country for Old Men. Go figure.

Edit: he aslo won an oscar for Leaving Las Vegas, but what do they know? Stick with RT ;).

bread's done
Back