[NOTE: REISSUE] Metro 2033 (X360) - $28.99 New @ Amazon (3rd party fulfilled w/ Prime)

Isn't the GoD version still about $20? It on sale for $10 twice before THQ folded.
Yeah, I know. I almost bought it last time it was on sale, but I'm just not very big on digital downloads so I decided to pass hoping I'd eventually be able to find a physical copy for cheap.

FYI, my brother got his copy of Metro on Saturday. It is indeed a reprint with the Deep Silver logo on it.
Well that is good to know since I actually cancelled my order, just over $30 total with the tax in my state is a bit much. Maybe it will be lowered in price in the next couple of weeks once it is made clear that Deep Silver has begun reprinting it. The seller has over a hundred copies in stock now so it is likely to go down in price (I am hoping anyway).

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what I was guessing... hope those that bought it did so to play it
I got mine to play it, but as soon as I get back to the country in 2 1/2 weeks I will be returning it. I want to play the game, but was wanting to play the game at $15-$20 prices. Reissue means I might be able to do that at some point.

Gamestop's new price for the game is $29.99. No copies within 100 miles of me. Somehow, I still don't think this reprint is going to be widely available, though. I wish they had just done a Metro two-pack with the original and Last Light because I didn't want to play Last Light before the original.

Just cancelled my order. Patience is a virtue, and this game might drop further.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back