'Nother ADV Sale

subparplasma

CAGiversary!
I didn't notice anything new but it's always worth posting for anyone new or that missed something the last few times.

Link

Same deal as before:
All Sales are Final. Unless otherwise noted, defective products may be returned within 14 days of purchase, for EXCHANGE or IN STORE-CREDIT ONLY. NO REFUNDS. A 10% restocking fee may apply. Shipping charges are NOT refundable.

Products offered through this sale are clearance and close-out items. As such, product bar codes may be reconfigured, replaced or physically altered (including by means of cutting, punching or drilling). Some products may be open box. Some products may be delivered without full retail packaging. Except as expressly provided otherwise, products are sold as-is.

SHIPPING AND HANDLING:
ADV Films ships items to all 50 states and Canada. After packing is complete, most orders will be sent via FedEx.
Most DVD orders will be processed and shipped within seven (7) to ten (10) business days. *Exceptions are noted below.
Please be aware that all credit cards are charged as soon as your order is submitted. If a product is sold out or becomes unavailable, your credit card will be promptly refunded (some banks make take up to ten (10) business days to reflect this refund).

*EXCEPTIONS INCLUDE:
1. ALL SALE ITEMS. Please allow 1 - 4 weeks for processing and shipping due to high sales volumes.

2. Out-of-Stock Items.
3. Newtype USA magazine; please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
4. ADV Manga; please allow up to 6 weeks for delivery from printer.

Thanks OP. I ordered Daimajin 1 and 2, along with all three Rebirth of Mothra soundtracks for about what it would cost me to buy the two Daimajin movies at DDD.

[quote name='vietgurl']how's yesterday? sounds interesting for $5[/QUOTE]

I thought about buying it, until I read a review that said it sucked. Look for the reviews on Google if you want the full story, but basically they said it was overdramatized with terrible directing.

Here's the review.

ADV, why don't you have anything good this time?! No Complete Collections? Deplorable!

awesome, the Neon Genesis volume 1 w/box is cheaper than the last time when i missed it. Thanks OP!

Anyone wanna give me their opinion on Final Fantasy Unlimited?

[quote name='Kuma']Anyone wanna give me their opinion on Final Fantasy Unlimited?[/QUOTE]
Weren't you the one who asked this same question about a month ago? It's terrible. If you *really* want to suffer through it, hold out for the box set being released in late August; it'll be much cheaper than picking up each disc individually.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Weren't you the one who asked this same question about a month ago? It's terrible. If you *really* want to suffer through it, hold out for the box set being released in late August; it'll be much cheaper than picking up each disc individually.[/QUOTE]
no, i asked about something else in the BB thread. But im starting to think that you are the go-to source for opinions eh?

[quote name='Kuma']no, i asked about something else in the BB thread. But im starting to think that you are the go-to source for opinions eh?[/QUOTE]
Heh, I dunno if I'd go that far. Whether I like or dislike something, I'm always able to articulate why I feel the way I do, though. I wouldn't say I'm the best authority, since obviously everybody looks for something different when choosing anime. A good sampling of opinions is the best way to go, and finding somebody with similar interests makes things a lot easier. Anyhow, unfortunately, Final Fantasy Unlimited was panned by pretty much everybody since it first aired. At least the music is pretty good, I guess. DeepDiscountDVD.com would be your best bet for the show, if you're sitll interested; you can preorder the box set for around $30 from them, which isn't too bad for a sub-par 25-episode series.

How much do you guys think Ill get for these dvds if i trade them in at fye, or anywhere else, which place do you recommend?

Gunslinger Girl Volume 1
Slayers Anime Test Drive
Anime Guide 2005 (these are anime next promos).

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']How much do you guys think Ill get for these dvds if i trade them in at fye, or anywhere else, which place do you recommend?

Gunslinger Girl Volume 1
Slayers Anime Test Drive
Anime Guide 2005 (these are anime next promos).[/QUOTE]

I admit I don't trade much anime back, but I did give serious consideration to trading in Gunslinger Girl (didn't like all the changes they made and it wasn't a very polished release).

Anyhow I don't know about FYE, but awhile back Blockbuster gave me decent credit for some trades on Test Drive discs, I think it was like 3 bucks or so, which isn't too bad considering I bought them for less and they usually retail at $6-8. Problem is there isn't much to buy there in the way of anime so I spent it on rentals IIRc.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Heh, I dunno if I'd go that far. Whether I like or dislike something, I'm always able to articulate why I feel the way I do, though. I wouldn't say I'm the best authority, since obviously everybody looks for something different when choosing anime. A good sampling of opinions is the best way to go, and finding somebody with similar interests makes things a lot easier. Anyhow, unfortunately, Final Fantasy Unlimited was panned by pretty much everybody since it first aired. At least the music is pretty good, I guess. DeepDiscountDVD.com would be your best bet for the show, if you're sitll interested; you can preorder the box set for around $30 from them, which isn't too bad for a sub-par 25-episode series.[/QUOTE]

Well either way i appreciate the fact that youve responded each time i ask for an opinion.

bread's done
Back