nothing atm

Good luck with the manga, I have mine priced at $1.50 per volume and I really haven't had anything go, but maybe complete sets will sell better.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Good luck with the manga, I have mine priced at $1.50 per volume and I really haven't had anything go, but maybe complete sets will sell better.[/QUOTE]
wow thanks for the advice i had no idea it was that hard to sell manga on here. well i'm putting it up in other places so i'll keep it on here to see if i have any luck. well i also put it up the whole thing for 140 shipped that would make every volume cheaper. Anyway thanks for the good luck and good luck to you.

[quote name='F Bomb']wow thanks for the advice i had no idea it was that hard to sell manga on here. well i'm putting it up in other places so i'll keep it on here to see if i have any luck. well i also put it up the whole thing for 140 shipped that would make every volume cheaper. Anyway thanks for the good luck and good luck to you.[/QUOTE]

Anytime. It sucks, but the value of Manga has dropped.. The surge it had a few years ago is gone, and I was gonna sell all of my Manga in a lowball starting a $.50 per volume. Look on Ebay and see if you can get decent prices, Craigslist... There's not a high demand for Manga, but hopefully you can make about what you're looking for off of it.

bread's done
Back