nothing available as of now.

[quote name='anbu_giroro']cml for:
Final Fantasy Chronicles
Tetris DS
Gunstar Super Heroes (cart only)
Starcraft
Starcraft: Broodwar Expansion[/quote]

PM'd

I have a Nocturne soundtrack if you still need one. Just so we're on the same page here you're looking for the one that came with the game and has 33 tracks on it?

[quote name='SpikeSpiegel']I have a Nocturne soundtrack if you still need one. Just so we're on the same page here you're looking for the one that came with the game and has 33 tracks on it?[/quote]

PM'd

added DMC4...beat it already and i doubt i'll pick it up again...comes with free artbook...offer must be good...no lowballs on this since it just came out yesterday

Call of Duty 4 :hot::hot::hot:
Devil May Cry 4 :hot::hot::hot:
Eye of Judgement (with PSeye) :hot:
Rainbox Six Vegas :hot:

I am interested in all of these. I can do a trade, trade+$$ or could you let me know pricing? Thanks!

[quote name='Petekelly']Call of Duty 4 :hot::hot::hot:
Devil May Cry 4 :hot::hot::hot:
Eye of Judgement (with PSeye) :hot:
Rainbox Six Vegas :hot:

I am interested in all of these. I can do a trade, trade+$$ or could you let me know pricing? Thanks![/quote]
PM'd

[quote name='FeNoM91']Metal Gear Solid Portables Ops...I've got need for speed most wanted 5-1-0 and rainbow six vegas (both for psp) up for trade.[/quote]
i'll pass...thanks for your interest

[quote name='Squall835']Free bump for you too! And trade/sell me your No More Heroes![/quote]

heh, thats a big want from my list...sorry man, didnt see anything! :bouncy:

Please CML for Motorstorm and Persona 3. I've got Persona 2 and Crush that I'd also throw in for the right deal. Shoot me a PM if you find anything that catches your eye.

[quote name='depascal22']Please CML for Motorstorm and Persona 3. I've got Persona 2 and Crush that I'd also throw in for the right deal. Shoot me a PM if you find anything that catches your eye.[/quote]

PM'd

bread's done
Back