-Nothing For Now-

To those who have sent me messages, I have read them but I wont be able to respond to them at this moment since Im not home. Once I get back Ill be responding. Thanks again :)

Got both Twilight Princess and Super Paper Mario- SPM will be done with come Tuesday-ish, and I'm willing to sell both. Hit me with an offer via PM, thanks.

I'm not at all a scalper. I actually picked up one in stores when they were available recently for my aunt. She seems like she wants to wait to pick up one now though so I have an extra one in stock. I could easily just hold onto it :) Besides I'll give him a great price, I'm not going to jack it up =P

I have a good reputation with reselling games/systems. I don't feast on the living or anything like that. A scalper I am not. A certified reseller and small business owner I am (seriously I own a comic/game reselling business locally here in Connecticut).

[quote name='muhsheesuh']I'm just curious which referral website did you use for the Wii?[/quote]

The website is yournintendowii4free.com.

..and I also responded to all PM's.

[quote name='muhsheesuh']Why not just return it if you are not looking to make a profit on the Wii? It isn't like they are hard to find.[/quote]
I hate when people say that. In most places, THEY ARE HARD TO FIND. I seen one brand new Wii since it came out. ONE. It was in the middle of Wisconsin, at a Wal-Mart in the middle of a cornfield that nobody could reach. Other than that, I have NEVER seen one around me. For most people, they ARE hard to find. So if somebody wants to spend an extra $20 for one, so they don't spend $50 in gas looking, let them, it's their choice.

[quote name='SpitFire158']Might seel you my wii but no Paypal.

Hate having no paypal on cag :cry:[/quote]

Pm'd.

I have yet to see ONE available in the stores around me. Which is why Im looking for one here.

bread's done
Back