Nothing to see here from a permabanned user.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='N3XTLVL']id make a ton of offers on your stuff if i had a base price to start off with .[/QUOTE]It's pretty simple to see what any of the games he has sell for used. I would start there and make him a offer on what you are interested in.

[quote name='N3XTLVL']id make a ton of offers on your stuff if i had a base price to start off with .[/QUOTE]

Hey, I sent you a PM.

This is a "Thanks for backing out on the deal we had after the numerous PMs and after I sent the payment" bump. If you don't want to sell your stuff, then don't list it. Thanks for wasting my time.

[quote name='krashhole']This is a "Thanks for backing out on the deal we had after the numerous PMs and after I sent the payment" bump. If you don't want to sell your stuff, then don't list it. Thanks for wasting my time.[/QUOTE]

Did you not read what i said to you?
My ink in my printer dried up.. meaning i cant print it out to you. I dont live close to a post office either and gas is insane right now. I had every intention of sending you the game until i saw this happen. and the reason the money won't clear till friday is because after i printed the label (and voided it) i didnt have enough in my paypal anymore. So it had to take it out of my bank.

Just be lucky i didn't rip you off when you gifted the payment. Your crying over 13.50? Okay i could understand being pissed off a bit if it was say.... 40 dollars or more... but it was a little sum.

Overall your lucky i didnt rip you off man. I was straight up with you that i couldnt print out the label. And gas is crazy where I live, my car eats gas like a bitch. And your mad over a little amount of money?

*shakes my head* Here id of thought you would be more concern with the fact that the person you were trying to help out is going to be able to make it out bill wise after all. But you are only thinking of 13.50?

As far im concern. And im gonna come straight out and say it. fuck YOU, You act like i hurt your family or something and I didn't. I can't help that Paypal is a bunch of douchebags. And I did not rip you off either.

Shit happens bro, Real Talk. I mean at least you aint in Jail, I had to go through 48 hours of jailtime with NO medications or caffienee in my body. I have lost my own mother when i was about to turn 16 years old. Lost my favorite uncle when i was 12. (both of them were 36 and 37 years old.) I have lost 2 friends (maybe 3) to cancer. And I have no friends in person... but you don't hear me bitching about it.

I know you got your own problems too. But this should not even bother you. And im sorry if I came off like an asshole just now. But you pissed me off, I mean yeah I know your bummed out cause you think i backed out of the deal. But i didn't back out. I COULDN'T PRINT IT! -_-

Do you want me to take a picture of how it printed out even to show you I am telling you the truth?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksXDRW7K2VA

THERE!

PS Your a Parent of two kids have and you have a wife. 13.50 should be the LAST of your worries.

It started like this when I told you

"Hey man i hate to do this to you, but im going to have to refund your money. >.<

Don't worry about me though! Im okay now :) And not only that... my black ink in my cartridge dried up. :( So yeah.

Still, i want to thank you for being generious. The game you can get on Amazon too for about the same price.

Im refunding your money now. sorry about that >.

Too some degree Dr Pizza is right. He's refunding the money instead of sending the game. There is no rules with the trade system on the site that's make you obligated to go through with a trade.

Other sites like game trading zone all this would be considered with their feedback system is a canceled trade on Dr. Pizza's end. Since with that site you're more so locked into trades.

So yeah backing out of a deal isn't against the trading policy. You add each other to you're no traders list and move on. Shit happens.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']I wish this happened in a more public place so everyone could enjoy it.[/QUOTE]

You and me both.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Is this real life?[/QUOTE]

Haha yeah. Ill still sell games ive decided... but im going to have to go over to the neighbor's house to print the labels. :)

he was pissed you backed out on him dude, he has every right to be. you telling him he shouldn't be is only going to piss him off all the more. esp when you demean him with how it's ooonnnnly $13.50 and blah blah blah. at the end of the day, you agreed to something you couldn't keep your word on. right? so trying to bash him and telling to f off is pretty rude. it isn't his problem you live in the sticks, it isn't hiis fault you don't have printer ink, and it certainly isn't his fault you jumbled it all up and then for some reason got pissed at him.

I'm not going to stoop to this clowns level. From what I have been told in the past and recently, it's not the first time he's played these games. I should have learned my lesson when you came on here begging for someone to help you fix your xbox some months back. It's cool though. I have tried to help you twice and you backed out both times. I can actually say I have added someone to my ignore list.

[quote name='stewie75']he was pissed you backed out on him dude, he has every right to be. you telling him he shouldn't be is only going to piss him off all the more. esp when you demean him with how it's ooonnnnly $13.50 and blah blah blah. at the end of the day, you agreed to something you couldn't keep your word on. right? so trying to bash him and telling to f off is pretty rude. it isn't his problem you live in the sticks, it isn't hiis fault you don't have printer ink, and it certainly isn't his fault you jumbled it all up and then for some reason got pissed at him.[/QUOTE]

He tripped out on me first. Accidents happen. I wasnt the one bashing anyone, I was putting him in his place cause he attacked me first. I didnt like.

And you know whats sad? is that this guy is married and has 2 kids and hes mad over 13.50? Guess hes a Republican. XD

Show me where you were attacked? I said paypal was holding the refund until the 17th and it was a waste of time.

You have in your description "NOTE: Right now my printer does NOT have working black ink, so if I am going to ship something to you. I will have to stop over at my neighbor's house to print the label out for you" So why didn't you just send me a PM saying what the deal was before refunding the payment?

For whatever reason, you decided to make it public. You said you should have just ripped me off, then you decided to cuss me out, then you make a youtube video and cuss me out on there as well. You took this situation too far and it is being dealt with.

[quote name='Dr. Pizza']He tripped out on me first. Accidents happen. I wasnt the one bashing anyone, I was putting him in his place cause he attacked me first. I didnt like.

And you know whats sad? is that this guy is married and has 2 kids and hes mad over 13.50? Guess hes a Republican. XD[/QUOTE]

I don't think you should be criticizing him on how he was fighting over $13.50 when it seems that you were struggling to pay your internet bill there buddy.

edit: Just ignore each other and move on.

[quote name='krashhole']Show me where you were attacked? I said paypal was holding the refund until the 17th and it was a waste of time.

You have in your description "NOTE: Right now my printer does NOT have working black ink, so if I am going to ship something to you. I will have to stop over at my neighbor's house to print the label out for you" So why didn't you just send me a PM saying what the deal was before refunding the payment?

For whatever reason, you decided to make it public. You said you should have just ripped me off, then you decided to cuss me out, then you make a youtube video and cuss me out on there as well. You took this situation too far and it is being dealt with.[/QUOTE]

I feel sorry for your kids and wife. I really do. Stop making empty threats and stop acting like a child. You had your time to be a kid when you were one. Guess you never grew up. ^_^

This is pretty much what I think of you though at the moment.

U-Mad-Bro.jpg

I dont think you should have backed out but I think he got a little butthurt i mean you did refund him. But come on with the sob story and its "only 13.50 shit". oh youre moms dead cool mine too never knew her AND im 17 with cancer, stop bitchin. you simply didnt wanna pay for the gas to go to the post office. and who are you to tell me i cant be pissed about tying my money up? But hey other guy, you got youre refund, shit happens, id be pissed too but oh well. move on lifes too short

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Man, the epic post complete with video was deleted. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Hey Bro, i appericate that you agreed with me on it and all.. but I don't wanna stoop to that guy's level.

[quote name='Dr. Pizza']Hey Bro, i appericate that you agreed with me on it and all.. but I don't wanna stoop to that guy's level.[/QUOTE]

this is how an outsider views this situation, just to give you some perspective. you were too lazy and cheap to ship a product you'd already sold. so you told him tough shit, and refunded his money. and he isn't happy about it, so your response was literally "well you're just lucky i decided not to scam you" and you're saying you don't want to stoop to HIS level? it's obvious why you don't have any friends, dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back