Nothing to see here. Move along, people.

bump_signs.jpg

AWESOME taste in music, man. (I should put my Zune card in my sig, too.) Welcome To Goodbye is one of my favorite albums. Is your username a reference to B! Machine, the band?

I'm maybe interested in any of these:

:ps3: Call of Duty 4
:360: Stranglehold
:ds: Assassin's Creed Altair's Chronicles
:psp: Kill Bill Vol. 1 *UMD Movie*
:psp: Kill Bill Vol. 2 *UMD Movie*
DVD: Snatch

You should check my list... you might especially be interested in the God Of War games and the Serial Experiments: Lain art book.

I don't have them on my list, but I have a few Kurosawa films from the Criterion Collection (some sealed) I might be willing to part with, as well as Bowling For Columbine, if those fall into your DVD interests.

Interested in Patapon and Pursuit Force for PSP. I've got Killzone Liberation, GTA LCS, Loco Roco, Burnout Dominator, and Sid Meier's Pirates! available.

[quote name='Ravaged']Interested in Patapon and Pursuit Force for PSP. I've got Killzone Liberation, GTA LCS, Loco Roco, Burnout Dominator, and Sid Meier's Pirates! available.[/quote]

Thanks for checking my list...I've already got all of those games!

[quote name='DirtRoadSport']CML for New Super Mario Bros[/quote]
I've got a trade pending for NSMB...if it falls through I'll PM you.

I am also intersted in Disney rewards points, PSP games and movies, as well as Nintendo Wii system.

I have a PSPsystem for trade. I have several games and movies for trade also.

I also have Coins, comics, Disney rewards points (some), baseball, Basketball, football, and graded cards available for these also.

Please email me with any wants or anything you have I may need. My email is my user name @aol.com

[quote name='mariannel75']I am also intersted in Disney rewards points, PSP games and movies, as well as Nintendo Wii system.

I have a PSPsystem for trade. I have several games and movies for trade also.

I also have Coins, comics, Disney rewards points (some), baseball, Basketball, football, and graded cards available for these also.

Please email me with any wants or anything you have I may need. My email is my user name @aol.com[/quote]

Thanks for checking my list.

Coins, comics, cards, Disney, Wii, and PS1 don't really appeal to me. I'm primarily looking for current-gen games.

Detailed list of wants is on my TL.

[quote name='SpitFire158']cml for patapon and maybe GoW[/quote]

Thanks for checking my list...I don't see anything for me on yours, though. Sorry!

bread's done
Back