nothing

Hello, I don't know if this is fixable or not or if anyone has a solution, but I just recently bought Final Fantasy III for my SNES. Unfortunately, everytime I get into fight mode, my players try to run away! They won't fight and instantly try to run away without me pressing anything! Please tell me there's an easy solution to fixing this?

Twisted Metal, GoW Demo & Family Guy Freakin' Sweet Collection (PSP) ending soon, along with Monopoly (PS1).

Super Smash Bros. Melee w/ Official Guide (GC) starting at 10pm eBay Time tonight, Hot Shots Golf Fore! (PS2) starts at 10pm eBay Time Sunday night and both will end on the 2nd at 10pm eBay Time.

final bump for nascar items. under consideration - The Club & NFL Tour (PS3). I will sell the GBA version of Final Fantasy IV closer to when the DS version is set to release.

[quote name='jkagin84']Hello, I don't know if this is fixable or not or if anyone has a solution, but I just recently bought Final Fantasy III for my SNES. Unfortunately, everytime I get into fight mode, my players try to run away! They won't fight and instantly try to run away without me pressing anything! Please tell me there's an easy solution to fixing this?[/quote]

:bouncy: oh , i have come acorss the same problem as you , and i try many times , and i do not know how to solve it , and i also contact the the ffxi company , and they said , you can do it again , maybe there is some wrong in your computer , but i have tried , it is not good yet

bread's done
Back