Notice about a Seller

Bune

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
meckspn07

this is the gist of all of the listings:
THIS AWESOME XBOX 360 GAME IS THE DISC ONLY IT DOESNT COME WITH ORIGINAL CASE OR ARTWORK BUT GUARANTEED TO PLAY FLAWLESSLY OR I WILL EXCHANGE IT FOR ONE THAT WILL!!!

CHECK MY OTHER LISTINGS I ADD NEW TITLES DAILY!!!
(just replace XBOX 360 with whatever the item is.)

now, I know that it's possible to lose a case now and then but when I asked about this the seller responded with:
YEP DISC ONLY AND I DIDNT LOSE THE CASE DID MY AUCTION SAY I LOST IT, NO IF YOU WANT ONE WITH CASE GO SOMEWHERE ELSE
HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!
I guess what I'm trying to say is stay away from this seller if you want to buy anything complete.

Umm and you post this here why? He is listing in all his listings that its disc only so i don't see what the problem is....

mostly because I think theft is involved and was just giving a heads-up to stay away from the seller. I'm not blind, I can read that all of the auctions are disc only. The thing I'm wondering about is how the seller can have so many auctions that are disc only.

I can think of several. The hollywood video closures comes to mind as they clearanced off ALOT of movies and games. Also I know a few people that work in video stores or know people who do who buy excess stock when they are sold and they are always disc only since those stores don't keep most of the boxes.

bread's done
Back