Nov 2012 @Gamer $10 NFS: The Run, $20 Naruto, $45 DoA 5, $10 off used game $29.99+

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
Lots of Fail This month guys... :booty:

October @Gamer Thread Link Here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=329219

THESE COUPONS ARE NOT FROM THE $10 "FALL SPECIAL" COD ISSUE & THE COD ISSUE IS NOT INCLUDED AS PART OF THE $15 PAID GAMERS CLUB UNLOCKED SUBSCRIPTION SO YOU MUST SPEND AN ADDITIONAL $10 IF YOU WANT ANY OF THE COUPONS FROM THAT(COD) ISSUE.(Link below)

CREDIT + THANX TO Enuf (For the template)

November @Gamer Coupons

Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengence is on the cover
Coupons are valid 11/4/2012 thru 12/1/2012

icon10.gif
Coupons DO STACK with SALE prices(no override should be needed since they now state "valid on sale prices")
icon10.gif
Coupons DO STACK with the 10% discount on USED games for GCU($15 PAID MEMBERSHIP)
icon8.gif
Coupons DO NO STACK with PRICE MATCHES, "PACKAGE" deals (buy 2 get 1, etc), other coupons on the same title or other promotions (monthly 10% off, etc)
:joystick:Coupons DO NOT WORK with ONLINE ORDERING yet BUT if enough people "KUDO" in the link provided below BestBuy will change the coupons accordingly like they did with coupons stacking with sale prices.
:nottalking:BestBuy allowing a single coupon to be used on 2 copies of the same game is COMPLETELY YMMV but per the wording on the coupon 1 per game.

The November mag cost $5 for a single issue or it's free with $15 Gamers club Unlocked(GCU) subscription. Mag has to been scanned in the same transaction with the subscription barcode from the GCU subscription booklet(found in-store behind the trade in counter) or printout from gaming kiosk.

PRICES IN GREEN REPRESENT THE PRICE YOU PAY AFTER THE COUPON IS DEDUCTED

$45 Dead or Alive 5 AFTER $15 off Coupon
:360: Click Me
:ps3: Click Me

$10 Need For Speed: The Run AFTER $10 off Coupon

$20 Naruto Shippuden: UNS Generations AFTER $10 off Coupon

$45 NBA Baller Beats AFTER $15 off Coupon

$60 Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013 Bundle AFTER $20 off Coupon
:wii: Coupon says Wii but I can't find it on BB's site

$10 off any pre-owned game over $29.99
Click Me

$280 Astro A50 Headset AFTER $20 off Coupon
Click Me

$5 Call of Duty @Gamer Magazine AFTER $5 off Coupon :roll:
Click Me

COD @Gamer Magazine Coupon Expiration Dates:
$20 off COD: Black Ops for Xbox360 and PS3
(Effective 9/30/12-11/10/12)

$20 off COD: Modern Warfare 3 for Xbox360 and PS3

$15 off Hauppauge HD-PVR2

$20 off select Gunnar Optics for Gaming:
SKUs 6621636, 1177374, 4833917

$15 off 12 Month subscription for Xbox LIVE (Effective 9/30/12-11/3/12)

$15 off 12 Month subscription for PlayStation Plus
(Effective 9/30/12-11/17/12)

$30 off Turtle Beach CoD Black Ops Headset Tango
(Effective 10/28/12-11/17/12)

$10 off COD: Modern Warfare 2 for Xbox360 and PS3
(Effective 11/11/12-1/5/13)

Fall COD Special Issue
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-...er/td-p/586998

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=327310

Gamers Club Unlocked FAQ
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-...11/td-p/320180

Having problems receiving your mag on time/at all contact @gamer CS direct @ 1-800-678-3643
https://w1.buysub.com/pubs/IM/GMR/FA...s_mag_code=GMR
You may also want to contact your local postmaster as well

Vote for getting the coupons to work online
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Bu...e/idi-p/475807

Last edited by a moderator:
Just checked in to see if anything went on sale and I see that someone has anger issues.

Relax!

[quote name='Deader2818']I got 80 dollars alone with pre-ordering games I was going to get anyways so its all good in my book.[/QUOTE]

This.

[quote name='Ragnorok64']So if I'm looking at this correctly this is the last week to get the 1 year PS+ card for $15 off, but you have to buy the COD issue to use the coupon correct?[/QUOTE]

If you have something of value to cover my stamp (160 MSP or something...) I'd mail it to you. :D

[quote name='aznhero913']It's exactly what I've been saying but you get these bitch buy fan boys that go fuckn crazy if you try to shed some light on the deals...

[/QUOTE]

Bitch Buy?

How old are you, 12?

Just curious, but has anyone received a welcome packet recently? I renewed in Sept, hopeful for it to arrive before BF, but so far not yet.

[quote name='Foladar']Just curious, but has anyone received a welcome packet recently? I renewed in Sept, hopeful for it to arrive before BF, but so far not yet.[/QUOTE]

I renewed in Sept as well and I haven't received mine either.

[quote name='Foladar']Just curious, but has anyone received a welcome packet recently? I renewed in Sept, hopeful for it to arrive before BF, but so far not yet.[/QUOTE]
nope. renewed around the same time. sent an email and got an automated response last week about " up to 8 weeks, blah blah, blah"

I renewed in July or August or something and didn't receive a new welcome packet. I just assumed you didn't get one for renewal.

I'm curious as to why you guys think they should send you a welcome pack for renewing. Aren't the coupons in the mags, the trade in values, and the deals on games enough?

I renewed in early October and haven't even gotten a November mag yet. At least it's a poor month for the mag so I'm not missing much.

[quote name='FadeToOne']I renewed in early October and haven't even gotten a November mag yet. At least it's a poor month for the mag so I'm not missing much.[/QUOTE]

Yeah the coupons have been meh so I forgot that I never got my November mag yet.

[quote name='krashhole']I'm curious as to why you guys think they should send you a welcome pack for renewing. Aren't the coupons in the mags, the trade in values, and the deals on games enough?[/QUOTE]
I beleive I should get a welcome packet because I was subscribed to @gamer before it was part of the unlocked program, therefore I never received a welcome packet in the first place:cool: just sayin

[quote name='krashhole']I'm curious as to why you guys think they should send you a welcome pack for renewing. Aren't the coupons in the mags, the trade in values, and the deals on games enough?[/QUOTE]

At one point I think a mod at the BBY forums stated that you would get one if you did.

Well I found Naruto the other day when I went in to get a Finding Nemo Steelbook. However it was only for :ps3: :wall: Would have gotten one for xbox if they had it.

Just curious, anybody not get their magazine yet? Particularly in NJ. I thought it was delayed because of the Hurricane as was a lot of mail, but everything that was delayed has already arrived... except the magazine.

Amazing experience at bestbuy yesterday. Went in for a DSi clearance charging case $0.99 (xmas present), Nemo Steelbook (for the kids;)), and to use the $15 off PSN+ coupon. Asked the manager checking me out if I could use the coupon on a $50 PSN card instead since they are both $50. He said if it doesn't work, he'll override it. Sweet!!! Then he said he sees me in there alot and to keep the coupon since it's good for one more day. Didn't get a chance to make it up there today to use it unfortunately.

[quote name='JP73']Just curious, anybody not get their magazine yet? Particularly in NJ. I thought it was delayed because of the Hurricane as was a lot of mail, but everything that was delayed has already arrived... except the magazine.[/QUOTE]

Haven't got mine yet. In Philly.

[quote name='TimesTicking']ugh, I'm in CA (SoCal) and I haven't got mine yet.....[/QUOTE]
That's odd, I got mine at least 10 days ago.

[quote name='TimesTicking']ugh, I'm in CA (SoCal) and I haven't got mine yet.....[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TooPoor']That's odd, I got mine at least 10 days ago.[/QUOTE]

Got mine well over a week ago as well. Around the 5th or 6th.

[quote name='TooPoor']That's odd, I got mine at least 10 days ago.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='elessar123']Got mine well over a week ago as well. Around the 5th or 6th.[/QUOTE]

ugh...... If I go to BB will they give me their magazine for free if I talk to them about it?

Q - My print copy of @Gamer magazine arrived damaged. How can I receive a replacement issue?
A - If your recent issue arrived damaged, please login to Customer Care (by clicking on Account Summary from the available Service Options on this page). Once you are logged in, you may request a replacement by choosing the Report Damaged/Missing Issue option. Check the appropriate box and if the issue is available, your replacement will be shipped via First Class Mail and may take up to 14 days to arrive. If we are out of stock we will extend your current subscription by 1 issue.

It looks as though none of the magazine coupons will stack with BF deals. I wanted Naruto for $10, but not for $20.

[quote name='Fukurou']It looks as though none of the magazine coupons will stack with BF deals. I wanted Naruto for $10, but not for $20.[/QUOTE]
$15 from gamefly if you can justify splitting the difference. $10 is my magic number as I don't watch the show but do enjoy the game

Looks like Best Buy got smart. Their amazing deals through @gamer are becoming less and less frequent. I haven't used any coupons in 4 months....

Quick favor....does anyone with the digital edition have a copy of the Naruto coupon? I've yet to receive mine yet and I'd really like to pick it up before the end of the month. I'd greatly appreciate it!

This is probably the most dead @Gamer thread we've had. The month's almost over and we don't even have 10 pages. Well, the thread's as dead as these so-called deals.

[quote name='BoromirsFan']Looks like Best Buy got smart. Their amazing deals through @gamer are becoming less and less frequent. I haven't used any coupons in 4 months....[/QUOTE]

Agreed, luckily the coupons from the first two mags I got over the summer and the extra 10% for trades more than made up the $15 sub fee.

[quote name='BoromirsFan']Looks like Best Buy got smart. Their amazing deals through @gamer are becoming less and less frequent. I haven't used any coupons in 4 months....[/QUOTE]

Yea it really sucks. But bonus on trade ins makes it worth the 15 a year

Most likely not gonna renew this year...

No real deals except for the pre-order but hell, it takes so much fuckn work to take advantage of the deal via PM, might as well wait for the game to show up on AWD for the twenty bucks off or the eventual sale that gives 20-25 off in a few weeks after games are released.

Besides, after MS killed it this year during BF, I have a backlog that will sustain me until xbox 1440 comes out ( 720 +720 for the math challenged folks...)

Because I received an email from Best Buy stating that if I renewed, I would get another welcome pack. Pretty straightforward, actually.

Yeah - I've made FAR more than the $15 it cost me for the membership just from the 10%...

[quote name='PapaSmerf']Because I received an email from Best Buy stating that if I renewed, I would get another welcome pack. Pretty straightforward, actually.[/QUOTE]

Everything I have seen said that you get another set of welcome coupons when you renew. If you don't, call them on it. I will. I want to use the 50% off a strat guide for the Gears 3 Limited...

People have been spoiled by the older deals. I just joined and I'm happy because I've already saved $4.05. As long as you're in the black by the time your membership ends, after figuring in gas, it's worth it.

We should find out what next month's coupons are this week. Its sad that I like many havent used a single coupon the past 2 issues (Last one I used was for $10 BF3). I wish DOA 5 went on sale once (AND yes i know GS had it for $30 this weekend). Since its december maybe the next issue will contain good coupons that can eventually stack with sale prices.

I haven't used any of the coupons from this or last month's issue either. I really was particularly hoping for a BB sale on Sleeping Dogs to use the coupon on in October, but oh well.

I will definitely be renewing though. I feel I definitely got my money's worth already with many of the coupons earlier in the year, and it's nice to have the magazine to read at work during downtime.

[quote name='jman2avatar']November is nearly over and I still have not revived my November issue. Does it usually take this long?[/QUOTE]

Did your November issue faint in battle?

[quote name='Deader2818']Don't you get the mag free anyways with the membership?[/QUOTE]
I fail to understand your logic? The membership is not free, and the main point of the membership is the magazine coupons, how do you regard the magazines as free?

I consider the main point of the membership for me the $20 certificates on pre-order games and 10% on trade ins. Magazine is just icing.

Guess it just depends on how you view it.

bread's done
Back