Nova 2 HD, Asphalt 6, Shrek Kart, Assassin's Creed $0.99 each for HP WebOS

Awesome. I'll pick most of those up when I get home. I've been waiting for a good sale on some good games for my touchpad. I own all of those except Shrek on iOS, but I need some more TP games.

Thanks for the heads up! Picked up all but Asphalt 6, which I already have. Hope to see more holiday love for the Touchpad in the coming days.....

[quote name='Lemarfanz']care to elaborate?[/QUOTE]

This is based on reviews in the HP App Catalog. Seems like the accelerametor was screwed up.

A little OT I know, but has anyone changed their OS on the Touchpad from webOS to Android, and if so, how has the transition been, and do you either want to revert back to webOS or are you liking Android?

[quote name='midnightexpress']A little OT I know, but has anyone changed their OS on the Touchpad from webOS to Android, and if so, how has the transition been, and do you either want to revert back to webOS or are you liking Android?[/QUOTE]

I've only done a little research on it, but I don't think you can REPLACE webOS with Android yet--all you can do is hack it to run Android as an app/emulator. I haven't tried yet, though.

[quote name='pun123']Yes , you can its called the cynogenMod7, I have been tempted but love WEBOS, and now that it is going opensource it will only get better.

http://liliputing.com/2011/10/how-t...oid-on-the-hp-touchpad-with-cyanogenmod7.html[/QUOTE]
True, but you do have to depend on a good userbase and developer base. I like the things you can do with webOS as well, but it can't really compare with Android in terms of userbase/apps, so I've been tempted to switch too.

Is there a way to buy it without using a touchpad or a pre phone? I am suppsed to get an hp touchpad soon but I want to buy them now and save them for later.
Is that possible?

[quote name='midnightexpress']A little OT I know, but has anyone changed their OS on the Touchpad from webOS to Android, and if so, how has the transition been, and do you either want to revert back to webOS or are you liking Android?[/QUOTE]
Its a dual boot only solution right now, so you can go back and forth as you like. When you power on, you'll use the volume rocker to select what OS you want, if you don't choose it'll boot android by default after 4 seconds. Running the alpha 3.5 of CM7 right now. It functions well enough for alpha. When powering off from CM7, it'll let you shutdown, reboot to recovery, just reboot, or reboot into webOS. It's a flawless system and webOS is the same as I left it before the install.

[quote name='JaytheGamefan']That would explain why it's nearly impossible to control your car in Asphalt 6.[/QUOTE]

It's easy to change the Asphalt 6 controls under settings or options(I forget which one), it's that Shrek that I have to figure out.

When it's a Gameloft game for 99cents, you buy first think later!

I, finally, found a fighting game worse than Tekken.... MadFighters! OMG! I thought Tekken's horrible boxing-looking moves were bad... Thank goodness Capcom got to them!

I installed android on my touchpad and I basically only boot it with android now. Even for an alpha built, it's pretty rock solid. As others have mentioned, you can still boot to WebOS whenever you want, so it's a win win solution.

Is there a way to buy it without using a touchpad or a pre phone? I am suppsed to get an hp touchpad soon but I want to buy them now and save them for later.
Is that possible?

bread's done
Back