NOVEMBER Best Buy RZ Gamers Club Offers ($5 /$10 / $20 OFF / $10 GC on Select Games)

FatBoyInside

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
Please note the validation dates, and you will need to be a RewardZone member. (Have the cashier scan your card or provide a valid phone number at the register)
Go to www.myrewardzone.com/gamersclub to print coupon offers...

:wii: New Super Mario Bros. (Receive a 500 Nintendo Pts. Card ~$5 value~ by mail w/ purchase)

RECEIVE A $10 GIFT CARD w/ purchase of these games at launch
:ps3::360::pc: Dragon Age Origin (offer valid 11/03 - 11/7)
:ps3::360: Modern Warfare 2 (offer valid 11/10 - 11/14)
:ps3::360: Assassin's Creed II (offer valid 11/17 - 11/21)

Valid 11/2/09 - 11/15/09

GET 150 RZ PROGRAM POINTS w/ these games
:ps3::360:: Fairytale Fights
:ps3::360:: Borderlands
:ds: Kingdom Hearts 365/2 Days

SAVE $5 INSTANTLY on each of these games (requires printed coupon)
:360: Call of Juarez - Bound by Blood
:360: Rainbow Six Vegas 2
:wii: Daisy Fuentes Pilates
:wii: The House of the Dead OVERKILL
:wii: TMNT Smash-Up

SAVE $10 INSTANTLY on each of these games (requires printed coupon)
:ps3: Transformers Revenge of the Fallen
:psp: Soul Calibur Broken Destiny
:psp: Final Fantasy Dissidia
:wii: Conduit

SAVE $20 INSTANTLY on each of these games (requires printed coupon)
:ps3::360: Bionic Commando

Valid 11/16/09 - 12/06/09

GET 150 RZ PROGRAM POINTS w/ these games
:ps3::360:: Tekken 6
:ps3: Uncharted 2
:ps3: Rachet & Clank Crack in Time
:wii: Rabbids Go Home

SAVE $5 INSTANTLY on each of these games (requires printed coupon)
:wii: Shaun White Snowboarding World Stage
:wii: Just Dance
:ds: Touch Master 3
:ds: Wireway
:ds: Star Wars Battlefront

SAVE $10 INSTANTLY on each of these games (requires printed coupon)
:ps3::360: Karaoke Revolution
:360: CSI Deadly Intent
:360: Madagascar Kartz
:wii: Silent Hill

SAVE $20 INSTANTLY on each of these games (requires printed coupon)
:pc: Champions Online
:pc: Wolfenstein
:pc: Resident Evil 5
:pc: ARMA II

I nominate Bionic Commando for a drop to $30, then using the $20 coupon, you can get it for $10!!

Also, gotta keep up with this MW2 crap. Does anyone know if BB will carry the hardened version? If so, I preordered off the dummy case, but there was no option for the hardened edition..just wondering where I should plan on picking up my copy. But a coupon and GC at BB seems like the smart choice...

[quote name='kearns710']Does that $10 gc for mw2 stack with the $10gc offered in the ad just for buying the game?[/QUOTE]

Isn't that the same deal? I think you can only get one $10 giftcard with COD:MW2 purchase when you sport your RZ Gamers Club Card at the register next week.

[quote name='One4Deuce']Is Bionic Commando worth it at $20?[/QUOTE]

The general consensus is NO. Plus, I think it will be on sale during Black Friday and through the holidays as a clearance title. SEARS BF AD has it as part of a 2-pk bundle for $24.99 (reg. $29.99).

[quote name='slowdive21']Are you guys able to see the new coupons? My special offers still have the old ones.[/QUOTE]

It won't usually show up til tomorrow (11/2) when the cpn becomes valid. Check back in the morning.

I loved the single-player campaign. It was a little bit shorter than I wish it would have been, and it's my only real complaint with the game.

That being said, that NSMBW deal is difficult. Either I can get it at Amazon for $42 plus the $10 credit or I can go with Best Buy and get the reward zone points and a $5 card.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bionic Commando is a great game. I have such a love hate relationship with that game it's not even funny. Really enjoyed the single player played through on hard which was a bad idea because this game is tough. Snipers will have you tearing your hair out.

[quote name='mn9500']can you get the $10 gift cards when you pick up mw2 or ac2 if you preordered them?[/QUOTE]

It says "At Launch" so I would assume yes. I think they just give the gift card to whoever gets it when it comes out.

I know I say it every time someone asks, but the load times for the PS3 version are atrocious - I mean they absolutely kill a game that could have been somewhat decent. I you've got dual platforms the go with 360 and install to HD, if you have to buy it.

I was in BB here the other day, and I swear Bionic Commando was down to $20 already. I'm going to check today to confirm...could be a deal to be had with the couponette.

DAMN KONAMI for pushing back Silent Hill.....hopefully Best Buy will redeem this offer again next year. GameStop is advertising 12/8/09 on Wii and 1/12/10 on PS2 and PSP launch now wonders when they will change it.

[quote name='Izod517']I know I say it every time someone asks, but the load times for the PS3 version are atrocious - I mean they absolutely kill a game that could have been somewhat decent. I you've got dual platforms the go with 360 and install to HD, if you have to buy it.[/QUOTE]
This is just my opinion and many others have been different, but I love Bionic Commando for $20. I thought it was great for what it is...a budget title. It is cheasy and the tech is not great, but it is very different from most of what is out there due to the swing mechanic.

The load times didnt bother me at all since they were not during a level. Of course I wish every game were like GTA and Uncharted where nothing loads after the opening scene, but I also woudlnt pay $60 for this game either, so I think $20 is a good price.

[quote name='wrencrest']This is just my opinion and many others have been different, but I love Bionic Commando for $20. I thought it was great for what it is...a budget title. It is cheasy and the tech is not great, but it is very different from most of what is out there due to the swing mechanic.

The load times didnt bother me at all since they were not during a level. Of course I wish every game were like GTA and Uncharted where nothing loads after the opening scene, but I also woudlnt pay $60 for this game either, so I think $20 is a good price.[/QUOTE]
The only problem I have with buying Bionic Commando is that (A) it will be in a two pack for $25 at Sears on Black Friday and (B) with previous BBY save $20, the game eventually went free. With that in the back of my mind, I cannot go out and buy a game that could be $10 or free in a week.

Im assuming that you can't get PMed on this can you? Cause with the B2 G1 free I bought 3 copies of borderlands....but it was before the valid time. Argh, curse you best buy!

General question if anyone knows. I picked up Tekken 6, Uncharted 2 (another copy), and Ratchet and Clank Future: Crack in Time back during the buy 2 get 1 sale. Can you go back and use their 30 day price match deal to get these points?

Not necessarily going to anyway, but just wondering for general knowledge in the event it is ever a large sum of points for something that has a similar purchase situation.

Have anyone tried to stack the Final Fantasy Dissidia $10 coupon with this week's $10 gift card special when you buy a PSP movie for $6.99?

Shoot, was hoping there would be another X-Blades type situation for a free game. I'm sure Best Buy learned their lesson and fired the coupon approver for that one.

Bionic Commando is indeed a good game. A few bad design decisions like the radiation walls and not letting players go back for collectibles keep it from being a great game, but it's still fun.

These ads have been popping up on websites recently linking back to Konami's official homepage. Hopefully it's not a mistake and only the European version is the only one delayed. $40 would be a nice price point.

shsm_mock_spointe_date.jpg

UPDATE: DEC 8th is the Official Release date of Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=103967

Last edited by a moderator:
didn't that Dragon Age coupon used to be $10 off and not a $10 GC?? I swore I used it and got $10 off and no GC, there was nothing strange about the transaction, didn't get a gift card, may need to double check my receipt now...

bread's done
Back