November Spawned an OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I think I'll sleep soon.[/QUOTE] This is still soon, right? :whistle2:k :lol:
[quote name='Maklershed']Damn. Whenever I try to draw stuff in paint the lines are all over the place and squiggly. I'm not sure what the root of the problem is .. a shaky hand or a sucky mouse. [/QUOTE] It's worse when you're left handed. :cry:

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Thanks, mang.

Toast is great. Sometimes.[/QUOTE]
Depends on what you put on it. I haven't had toast in the longest time. I guess that's because I don't have a toaster :cry:

[quote name='dcfox']Depends on what you put on it. I haven't had toast in the longest time. I guess that's because I don't have a toaster :cry:[/QUOTE]

Strawberry preserves on wheat toast.

Pretty good.

good morning OTT. so it's almost 11am and i've already vacuumed 3 rooms, dusted the breezeway and cleaned out all of the gardening supplies/tools that were hanging around in there. not to mention that i cleaned off all the patio furniture, picnic table and chairs. people should be arriving in about an hour.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Strawberry preserves on wheat toast.

Pretty good.[/quote]
home made french bread with home made strawberrie preserves ftuw

(yes, that spelling was intentional)

Why am I always a sucker for the jehovah's witnesses who come up to the door early in the morning? It's like " Oh, my aunt decided to make a visit" * opens door* " Hello. Why do you think all of those people in Hurrican Katrina died? Why do you think Hurricane Katrina happened? " " Well, I think they've been predicting this for years as New Orleans was under sea level. " " But, don't you think God has something to do with that? Because it says here in the scripture that * blah blah blah *" " Sure. That makes sense. " " Here is some magazines. Maybe we can stop by to check on you. What is your name?" "......John. " " Ok John, have a bless day".

Throughout all of that my mome was standing far behind me whispering " why'd you open the door". I really wanted to close it but I just didn't have the heart. Every single time it's a woman who I think is my damned aunt. I bet they didn't knock on anyone else's door.:bomb:

[quote name='Punk_Raven']Why am I always a sucker for the jehovah's witnesses who come up to the door early in the morning? It's like " Oh, my aunt decided to make a visit" * opens door* " Hello. Why do you think all of those people in Hurrican Katrina died? Why do you think Hurricane Katrina happened? " " Well, I think they've been predicting this for years as New Orleans was under sea level. " " But, don't you think God has something to do with that? Because it says here in the scripture that * blah blah blah *" " Sure. That makes sense. " " Here is some magazines. Maybe we can stop by to check on you. What is your name?" "......John. " " Ok John, have a bless day".

Throughout all of that my mome was standing far behind me whispering " why'd you open the door". I really wanted to close it but I just didn't have the heart. Every single time it's a woman who I think is my damned aunt. I bet they didn't knock on anyone else's door.:bomb:[/QUOTE]

Bet you would have felt really bad if you knew a handful just died in a plane crash.

[quote name='Chika']home made french bread with home made strawberrie preserves ftuw

(yes, that spelling was intentional)[/QUOTE]

Damnit you win.

And damnit, my roommate is lazy.

I mean, I was polite to them. When it comes to thsoe situations my rule is that if you open the door you're stuck. I just can't be rude to them. They would've gammered sympathy from me if I knew about that, though. Now I kind of feel like an ass for even having the desire to close the door on them.

[quote name='Punk_Raven']Why am I always a sucker for the jehovah's witnesses who come up to the door early in the morning? It's like " Oh, my aunt decided to make a visit" * opens door* " Hello. Why do you think all of those people in Hurrican Katrina died? Why do you think Hurricane Katrina happened? " " Well, I think they've been predicting this for years as New Orleans was under sea level. " " But, don't you think God has something to do with that? Because it says here in the scripture that * blah blah blah *" " Sure. That makes sense. " " Here is some magazines. Maybe we can stop by to check on you. What is your name?" "......John. " " Ok John, have a bless day".

Throughout all of that my mome was standing far behind me whispering " why'd you open the door". I really wanted to close it but I just didn't have the heart. Every single time it's a woman who I think is my damned aunt. I bet they didn't knock on anyone else's door.:bomb:[/quote]

You see, I'm not nice at all. In fact, I generally look forward to people coming by to speak to me of God, because that is really God delivering someone to my door to fuck with, so I don't have to find one on my own. I feel like a spider waiting in its web...

When I had my long hair, of course I'd extoll the merits of Satan. Another thing I found really gets to them is just to laugh. Listen to them, and then just gigglew after everything they say. When they finally question, I'd ask them if they had any other invisible friends that watch them and judge them.

As a matter of fact, I had someone stop by in Friday, I suspect it was a Witness, because he wasn't in all white. I answered the door and he launches into his rapid fire "I'm not selling anything, nor am I collecting for charity blah blah blah." I put my hand up and pointed to my throat to try to get him to stop, because I wasn't even in the mood to fuck with him, but he wouldn't stop talking. I finally started to close the door, and he stopped himself. I raspily told him "I just had my throat operated on and I'm not supposed to talk and you're pissing me off." He did apologize, and like a good salesmen, told me he'd do all the talking. I slammed the door on him and sat back down in front of my bay window where he could see me. He knocked again a few more times, but finally gave up and left. It wouldn't surprise me if we have another visit now over the next week or so....

[quote name='CocheseUGA']That was absolutely brilliant, thanks for sharing.[/QUOTE]Glad you enjoyed it :).

[quote name='dallow']Anyone know a quick way to get a mkv video file onto a dvd for players?[/QUOTE]MKV, while excellent, is woefully under-supported my most programs. I'm not sure what would do the trick for you.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Glad you enjoyed it :).

MKV, while excellent, is woefully under-supported my most programs. I'm not sure what would do the trick for you.[/quote]It sure is.

I'm using some inane text based software now to dome some encoding to mpeg.

Hope it works.

[G][/G][quote name='Maklershed']Just beat Bioshock .. I got all the acheivements except for two (Historian and Seriously good at this).[/QUOTE]

Those are the only two achievements I am missing as well. I may end up going back to get Historian since I know I didn't miss all that many diaries.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']

Those are the only two achievements I am missing as well. I may end up going back to get Historian since I know I didn't miss all that many diaries.[/quote]

Yeah me too. I cant imagine there are too many left. I'm pretty sure I was in every single room and crawlspace in Rapture.

There's three songs I can't seem to complete combo in Taiko no Tatsujin DS. Grr. Must complete those before going on to hard mode.

I was also going to pop in Ouendan and practice a bit and try to beat the final level in Insane, but I can't seem to find my Pokemon stylus. I have 7 unopened ones, but I'd like to find the one I was using. :[

[quote name='Maklershed']Just beat Bioshock .. I got all the acheivements except for two (Historian and Seriously good at this).[/QUOTE]

Did you kill the girls or save them? I'd like to see the kill ending. Also the mixed ending. it's probably on youtube.

Edit: yep. But there doesn't seem to be the middle ending on youtube. And it's not worth playing over again just to see it.

[quote name='Rocko']There's three songs I can't seem to complete combo in Taiko no Tatsujin DS. Grr. Must complete those before going on to hard mode.

I was also going to pop in Ouendan and practice a bit and try to beat the final level in Insane, but I can't seem to find my Pokemon stylus. I have 7 unopened ones, but I'd like to find the one I was using. :[[/QUOTE]
I still haven't beat Ouendan or EBA. I'm on the last song on both of them but can't seem to beat them (on easy :cry: ). Does the Pokemon stylus work best?

[quote name='dcfox']I still haven't beat Ouendan or EBA. I'm on the last song on both of them but can't seem to beat them (on easy :cry: ). Does the Pokemon stylus work best?[/quote]
I like it because it's thicker. Any thickers stylus would do, but it's really just personal preference.

I didn't have any trouble with Easy or Medium, but it took me forever to beat Ready Steady Go on Hard, and I'm still stuck on Insane. In Ouendan 2 I breezed through it until the final song on Insane.

Samurai Blue is the best song ever from that game. Easily the most fun for me.

Still can't find the damn stylus and I've searched all over.

[quote name='Rocko']I like it because it's thicker. Any thickers stylus would do, but it's really just personal preference.

I didn't have any trouble with Easy or Medium, but it took me forever to beat Ready Steady Go on Hard, and I'm still stuck on Insane. In Ouendan 2 I breezed through it until the final song on Insane.[/QUOTE]
I'm rhythmically challenged. So outside of Ouendan/EBA and Guitar Hero I don't play that many rhythm/music games.

I suck at GH once you get to the last half of Hard. And I know I'm going to suck at Oni mode of Taiko no Tatsujin DS.

Luckily Nodame Cantibile seems like an EBA clone, but a lot easier. You should check it out, dc.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Did you kill the girls or save them? I'd like to see the kill ending. Also the mixed ending. it's probably on youtube.

Edit: yep. But there doesn't seem to be the middle ending on youtube. And it's not worth playing over again just to see it.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if there are any other differences in the game, particularly towards the end.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Did you kill the girls or save them? I'd like to see the kill ending. Also the mixed ending. it's probably on youtube.

Edit: yep. But there doesn't seem to be the middle ending on youtube. And it's not worth playing over again just to see it.[/quote]

I saved them. My buddy played the game harvesting them all and he tells me the ending is ....

DONT READ UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW
You unleash splicers upon the rest of the world in a nuclear submarine

[quote name='Maklershed']I saved them. My buddy played the game harvesting them all and he tells me the ending is ....

DONT READ UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW
You unleash splicers upon the rest of the world in a nuclear submarine
[/QUOTE]That shit was ridiculous. It was a big WTF moment for me after I'd beaten the game.
What's the ending if you save them all?

[quote name='Liquid 2']That shit was ridiculous. It was a big WTF moment for me after I'd beaten the game.
What's the ending if you save them all?[/QUOTE]

You head topside and return to life above ground with all the little sisters, basically becoming their father.

Which shower hooks to buy....

5093213940959P.JPG;pvd489f3d865491ee3

2173212048572P.JPG

2172311543480P.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back