November Spawned an OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Liquid 2']You can't just say that without telling us your last name :nottalking:.
Well, I guess you could, but it's in bad taste.[/QUOTE]
Don't want to get dallow'd, knuckle.

I asked that girl if she liked dry-humping, but she didn't answer. lol...

Then I noticed she had two kids, and realized what the answer was.

[quote name='Liquid 2']You can't just say that without telling us your last name :nottalking:.
Well, I guess you could, but it's in bad taste.[/QUOTE]

I think it's Ancrile, or something like that :p

[quote name='RedvsBlue']dallow'd?[/quote]

It basically means you are stalking someone.

fucking dallow had the explanation in his sig, but he must have just gotten rid of it.

[quote name='Brak']Don't want to get dallow'd, knuckle.[/QUOTE]
After dallow had done his dirty work, I totally would have requested some November Spawned a Monster at your radio station.

[quote name='Rocko']We never did figure out where Brak works, did we? I really want to request Beautiful Girls.[/quote]Or something else equally annoying.

[quote name='Rocko']We never did figure out where Brak works, did we? I really want to request Beautiful Girls.[/QUOTE]Man, I almost died at work today.
I got hit by the triple punch of Beautiful Girls, Kanye's bastardization of Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger, and Hey There Delila all in a row.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']It basically means you are stalking someone.

fucking dallow had the explanation in his sig, but he must have just gotten rid of it.[/QUOTE]

Is he still up to that shit?

Creepy bastard.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Is he still up to that shit?

Creepy bastard.[/QUOTE]

A Dallow never changes its colours.

Ahh, yup. It's Ancrile.

comic0jb.jpg

And I just read your
a
aa
aaa
aaaa
aaaaa
aaaaaa

topic, Brak. That was too funny.

Ahn-Cree-Lay?

[quote name='Liquid 2']Yeah, I have no clue how to pronounce that, but I'm sure it's smexy when said properly. :lol:[/QUOTE]
I'm getting turned on just looking at it.

god, i hate going to my fiance's grandparents. It's always the one-two of when ya getting married and when are you gonna give us babies...
sigh.
watching the children they have there eat them out of house and home doesn't encourage me to have children. between the two of them (a six year old and eight year old) just for breakfast they had a bowl of cereal, 3 popsicles, 2 brownies and 2 pieces of pound cake.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']god, i hate going to my fiance's grandparents. It's always the one-two of when ya getting married and when are you gonna give us babies...
sigh.
watching the children they have there eat them out of house and home doesn't encourage me to have children. between the two of them (a six year old and eight year old) just for breakfast they had a bowl of cereal, 3 popsicles, 2 brownies and 2 pieces of pound cake.[/QUOTE]

No wonder we're fatter than other countries.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']god, i hate going to my fiance's grandparents. It's always the one-two of when ya getting married and when are you gonna give us babies...
sigh.
watching the children they have there eat them out of house and home doesn't encourage me to have children. between the two of them (a six year old and eight year old) just for breakfast they had a bowl of cereal, 3 popsicles, 2 brownies and 2 pieces of pound cake.[/quote]

...Your fiance's grandparents have two young kids?

Also, who the hell lets kids that age have popsicles, a brownie and a piece of pound cake for breakfast?

[quote name='Rocko']Also, who the hell lets kids that age have popsicles, a brownie and a piece of pound cake for breakfast?[/QUOTE]Americans.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Sup, :oldman:?[/quote]What's up yourself, master artist?

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Latter.

OK, time for cookies and milk. Night.[/quote]Though as much, though wanted to make sure and check.

[quote name='Rocko']...Your fiance's grandparents have two young kids?

Also, who the hell lets kids that age have popsicles, a brownie and a piece of pound cake for breakfast?[/QUOTE]
It's just two kids they are raising for someone from their church. They used to have them all the time but now that the kids are in school they stay with their mother and come stay with his grandparents on weekends.

and to answer the food question, the kids are scrawny as hell, and they get spoiled.

[quote name='shrike4242']What's up yourself, master artist?

Though as much, though wanted to make sure and check.[/QUOTE]
Hahaharrrrrrdly. Not much. Youz?

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY-ZrwFwLQg[/MEDIA]

:rofl:

Disclaimer: don't watch this if you're easily offended you don't have a sense of humor.

[quote name='shrike4242']Oh please. :roll:[/quote]

FT does have a point - I know I've been waking up every day about 5-ish even without my alarm. And I have only been sleeping about 3 or 4 hrs at a time here and there.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']FT does have a point - I know I've been waking up every day about 5-ish even without my alarm. And I have only been sleeping about 3 or 4 hrs at a time here and there.[/quote]And I haven't had most of the plumbing in my head area reconfigured recently, so you're at a disadvantage there.

For work days, I'm up at 6:30AM. Other days, it's whenever I wake up.

Can't wait to get Nodame Cantabile from Playasia. I ordered a NSMB figure, Yoshi's Island DS stylus, and the Hori Touch Pen Attachment with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back