Now $36.99 Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack In Time @Amazon

I remember when this was $30 on during a Lightning Deal. :p That was CRAZY. I've never seen a stock of something that large go that fast in my entire life.

If you've got Gamestop credit to burn, a used copy comes down to $37.79 after CAG16+Edge. After free shipping+tax it would probably be a bit more, but if you're looking to get rid of some credit, that isn't bad.

Alternatively, you could get Ratchet and Clank and $56 in other items to qualify for 25OFF. In a best-case scenario you'll save $16.25 on Ratchet and Clank (bringing it to $33.75 used) and about $13 on your other items (depending on whether you get new or used.) But, of course, you have to be able to throw down at least $71 to qualify. :] Hope this helps someone out.

been wondering when places besides Best Buy would start dropping the price

it's not part of the greatest hits yet though so not sure why Amazon has that little blurb there

[quote name='buckythekat']been wondering when places besides Best Buy would start dropping the price

it's not part of the greatest hits yet though so not sure why Amazon has that little blurb there[/QUOTE]

Also, if it is a greatest hits shouldn't the price be $29.99?

Didn't think this sold enough copies to become a greatest hits yet.

Glad I got this delivered on Monday off eBay. (Otherwise I probably would have jumped on this) $30 shipped for a new sealed copy.

Love the series, but I have to finish Assassin's Creed 2 before I can start this one.....

Though not as low as the $29.98 I paid during the Amazon Lightning Deal last November, at least people will be able to buy this terrific game (I believe it sold out in less than a minute). Great post OP!

[quote name='gamerdogbert']currently $36.99[/QUOTE]

Damn I bought it at $39.99 and used a $10 code from a previous purchase. Will amazon credit the $3 if I call?

This was $30 not long after it released. I think it was a little bit before Black Friday along with ODST and Brutal Legend.

When I tried playing Tools I was quite a bit burnt out from the series. It was the... sixth in the series that I had played, and they are more or less identical. Maybe I'll get a craving for it, and this sequel later (Hopefully Crack will be at $30 again).

[quote name='Cheeseknight28']This was $30 not long after it released. I think it was a little bit before Black Friday along with ODST and Brutal Legend.

When I tried playing Tools I was quite a bit burnt out from the series. It was the... sixth in the series that I had played, and they are more or less identical. Maybe I'll get a craving for it, and this sequel later (Hopefully Crack will be at $30 again).[/QUOTE]

I think you might be remembering wrong

definitely do not remember ACiT being $30 on Black Friday

[quote name='buckythekat']I think you might be remembering wrong

definitely do not remember ACiT being $30 on Black Friday[/QUOTE]

Yep, he's thinking of the previous PS3 game. This has never been below $40 as far as I can recall.

[quote name='buckythekat']I think you might be remembering wrong

definitely do not remember ACiT being $30 on Black Friday[/QUOTE]

It was definitely Crack in Time, and it was a few days or maybe a week before Black Friday. Amazon sold it with Brutal Legend and ODST, but the entire stock was sold out in under 30 seconds.

I wish I could find a thread to prove it, but I can't seem to find anything.

[quote name='Cheeseknight28']It was definitely Crack in Time, and it was a few days or maybe a week before Black Friday. Amazon sold it with Brutal Legend and ODST, but the entire stock was sold out in under 30 seconds.

I wish I could find a thread to prove it, but I can't seem to find anything.[/QUOTE]

Yup, I remember that. Crack in Time sold out instantly, but yeah, it was a lightning deal for $30.

[quote name='Cheeseknight28']It was definitely Crack in Time, and it was a few days or maybe a week before Black Friday. Amazon sold it with Brutal Legend and ODST, but the entire stock was sold out in under 30 seconds.

I wish I could find a thread to prove it, but I can't seem to find anything.[/QUOTE]

Ok, but even if that's true, it's not like it was actually "available" for $30 to more than a handful of people. It's not like any of us could have bought one for $30 unless we clicked on the sale at the exact second it went up. This is not a bad deal for a pretty good game and the first real drop this game has taken since release.

yea, 36.99 now,
good deal, but since it seems like 39.99 is the new msrp, itll prob drop more soon enough, or atleast I hope so. Then again I am in no rush to get it right now.

[quote name='bojay1997']Yep, he's thinking of the previous PS3 game. This has never been below $40 as far as I can recall.[/QUOTE]

You're mistaken...I got this and ODST then for $29 each back then.

It's a great game. I didnt play it much cause i had a bunch of other games i needed to play At the time. Maybe ill pick it up again. Well worth the money. I got it part of the black friday PS3 best buy bundle lol.

[quote name='animeomega']yea, 36.99 now,
good deal, but since it seems like 39.99 is the new msrp, itll prob drop more soon enough, or atleast I hope so. Then again I am in no rush to get it right now.[/QUOTE]

I was going to post something like this yesterday. I checked GameStop and Best Buy; both places have it for $39.99. The only thing that makes me somewhat hesitant to call it a permanent price drop is that GS still has their used price at $50.

Anyway, I have to shake my fist at Amazon for dropping this game RIGHT after my Prime trial expired. I was going to add it to an order with promo credit, but it has 2-day shipping, and I don't feel like paying $6 for the shipping or paying the $37 (too used to using my promotions :bomb:)

Wow ... I really did not expect a price drop on this so soon, even though it seems common practice these days. Even after prices started dropping, Tools of Destruction stayed at full price. It was 2 years before it dropped to $30, and I don't recall it being on sale once.

I picked up A Crack in Time on release day for $40 with a B2G1 deal and just recently started playing it, due to a big backlog. Well worth the price I paid for it. These games are great.

Snagged this and SMT: Persona for PSP since it hit $15 once again. Ending up only having to pay 6 and change after all my credits, not bad for 2 new games.

[quote name='mindsale']If it helps anyone, this is an INCREDIBLY easy Platinum trophy.[/QUOTE]

My Blaster runs really hot is kinda difficult and is luck based.That one is the only one I didn't get

[quote name='darkclawsofchaos']My Blaster runs really hot is kinda difficult and is luck based.That one is the only one I didn't get[/QUOTE]

Supposedly, you can turn down the difficulty and it becomes much easier to get the 10,000 points for that trophy.
Of course, this will keep you from obtaining the Casual/Medium/Hard mode trophies, so don't change the difficulty if you're going for those trophies.
You can also manually save to a new file before changing the difficulty, and then loading an older save after getting the trophy.

Ordering this today. The code 15NEW is still good until the 30th and brings the price down to $33.99. Total with tax for me will be $36.96. This is from gamestop btw.

[quote name='tumbenhaur']Supposedly, you can turn down the difficulty and it becomes much easier to get the 10,000 points for that trophy.
Of course, this will keep you from obtaining the Casual/Medium/Hard mode trophies, so don't change the difficulty if you're going for those trophies.
You can also manually save to a new file before changing the difficulty, and then loading an older save after getting the trophy.[/QUOTE]

MBRH is also much easier if you play it coop.

Yep, tried to get ACIT on BF but it sold out wayyyy too damn fast, I remember that, I was all ready and everything, next second I refreshed they were out...

Anywaysss, gonna wait till it's $30 or high $20s before I buy

bread's done
Back