now accepting lowball offer Hd Dvd / Bluray / Dvd / Ps3 / 2 / Blowout!!!

[quote name='8BitWonder']CML for the PS2 Network Adaptor. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

didnt really see anything. Just make a cash offer if you could?

[quote name='dv8mad']I have the Ocean's trilogy on HD DVD. Please CML and see if anything else catches your eye.[/QUOTE]

i am looking to trade my oceans trilogy, not trade for it.

Wow! LOL, sorry. Saw it included in a huge list and just assumed is was a want... I guess what they say about assuming is true! :D

CML for Nightmare Before X-Mas BRD. I have 3 BRD on my trade list: Bridge to Terabitha, The Wild, and Sky High (all sealed). Tons of games and stuff on my list.

Please check my list for the following BDs: Cars, Chronicles of Narnia, I Am Legend, Men in Black, and Nightmare Before Christmas. Thanks!

how much for the following:

HD DVDs

charlie and the chocolate factory
field of dreams
knocked up
mallrats
terminator 3

BLURAYS

die hard collection
hostel
rambo 1-3
superbad

[quote name='starmask2k3']how much for saw and maybe rambo 1- 4 on Blu-Ray[/QUOTE]

saw bluray for halo 2 steelbook? Whats the condition?

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Is Terminator Sara Conner Chronicles on Bluray the complete season one? If it is, CML for it.[/QUOTE]

sorry i didnt see anything dragunz

does that mean the hd bournes and the BR national treasures are available again? when we spoke last you said those were spoken for?

[quote name='tarouza']does that mean the hd bournes and the BR national treasures are available again? when we spoke last you said those were spoken for?[/QUOTE]

sorry, i didnt update apparently. Now I did.

I have the bournes 1 and 3 for sale and bourne 2 from my collection if ud like. Just send me offers if you wish and Ill see. Bourne 1 and 3 are still sealed. 2 is in perfect condition.

[quote name='starmask2k3']how much for BATMAN LE and is it complete[/QUOTE]

shoot me an offer. Everythings mint perfect condition and even has the expired movie ticket. Bluray itself is still sealed.

[quote name='genfuyung']hey man, your pm box is full. Ill get back to u tomorrow on the trade. too late for serious thinking right now.[/QUOTE]

thanks, was unaware. Cleared.

bread's done
Back