Now I feel like mother of the year.

BluesCluesMama

CAGiversary!
I sometimes beat myself up over little things, but it's shit like this that makes me rethink things and tell myself that I am a good mother.

I mean c'mon!

GREENVILLE, S.C. -- A woman brought her 4-month-old baby along while she and her boyfriend committed an armed robbery, deputies said.Investigators said that they initially thought that 20-year-old Sarah Titi Walker was the victim of a kidnapping that happened last week in connection with the robbery of the Abbarrotes La Flor D grocery store on White Horse Road.They said Walker went into the store with the baby, and moments later, a man came in and pulled a gun on the clerk. He demanded money from the clerk, and after he got the cash, he pretended to kidnap Walker and the baby.

Investigators said they later learned that the armed man was Walker's boyfriend. Deputies said the couple had set it all up so they could make a quick getaway after the robbery.Master Deputy Ashleigh Bethell said, "Obviously it's kind of alarming. It's not something we see on a daily basis -- for someone to have their 4-month-old -- we were definitely concerned because of the age and the fact there was a weapon involved in this crime. Of course there's always the possibility this child could have been injured as a result of the crime."

Walker was charged with Conspiracy to commit armed robbery, armed robbery, filing a false police report and child endangerment.Deputies are looking for Walker's boyfriend, George Lopez.Bethell said, "He's not in our custody at this time, but we do have active warrants against him."Walker is being held at the Greenville County Detention Center.

What kind of moron would do this? Was grandma too busy robbing the 7/11 to watch the kid?

Well . personally I have never trusted kids ...I betcha the kid was the mastermind of the whole thing !

"Deputies are looking for Walker's boyfriend, George Lopez."

244.lopez.george.100406.jpg

:shock:

bread's done
Back