Now that my essentials disc is scratch free...who wants a free month of XBL?

youruglyclone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
110 (100%)
Here's the story

bought halo 3 Limited, got a scratched up essentials disc. returned it to MS. MS sent it back with a free 1 month card, I don't use these things so someone from cag can have it.

rules [now extended]
random drawing, post once to enter, and good luck.

how the winner will be chosen
your entry is the post number minus 1
so for example, Heavy Hitter has post 2, so he is entry #1 etc, etc...

using random.org's sequence generator, a winner will be chosen, if I'm feeling nice I might throw a xbl arcade game at a runner up...no guarantees.

http://www.random.org/sequences/

deadline for entry is sunday the 21st.

Good Luck to all.

Me my good man please.
Im tired of sticking in 48 hour codes.
6 people in the room getting ready to play halo and I have to force em all back to the dashboard to put in a 48hour code from my list.

I actually need some XBL...my subscription died last week...it was mid term week so I haven't made it to the store yet.

[quote name='youruglyclone']Here's the story

bought halo 3 Limited, got a scratched up essentials disc. returned it to MS. MS sent it back with a free 1 month card, I don't use these things so someone from cag can have it.

rules
random drawing, post once to enter, and good luck.

deadline for entry is sunday the 21st.[/quote]

Very cool of you to share.
Please add me as well

Thanks

im in............and if i win......i'll tell u about the most exclusive site online???

trust me this site pays out big

I'd like to be in. I only have a few 48 hr trial codes I win from things or from games I buy and with those you cant play ranked matches in halo3 so that sucks so if i win I'd be able to play. yes!

bread's done
Back