NOW THATS WHAT I CALL A General Clan Discussion #3

Nice to hear you're back. What's your new tag?

Too bad not many guys from the old crew still play Halo. Craven just got back on, and Brax, Rabbit, Crispy and myself still play every so often. We'll get a good party of 4 or so going maybe once a month.

And for the next month or so, starting Monday night, I go back to working 3rd shift. So I will only be around on the weekends.

I may hop on around 10 tonight, depending on what I can get done prior to then.

I might get on tonight also since I haven't played in awhile and I've got nothing else to do later tonight unless I end up playing Texas Hold em.

Good that Azul's back. How long has it been since he last played with us?

[quote name='sj41']I might get on tonight also since I haven't played in awhile and I've got nothing else to do later tonight unless I end up playing Texas Hold em.

Good that Azul's back. How long has it been since he last played with us?[/quote]

uhh, a year or so ago? Don't have a tag yet or even a 360. I'll be getting one when I get paid though. I should be up and gaming at the end of September...hopefully. Til then I'll be on the boards when I get some free time. Anything major happen while I was gone?

[quote name='Azul_KoolAid']uhh, a year or so ago? Don't have a tag yet or even a 360. I'll be getting one when I get paid though. I should be up and gaming at the end of September...hopefully. Til then I'll be on the boards when I get some free time. Anything major happen while I was gone?[/quote]Mostly everyone got a 360 and stopped playing Halo (myself included), a lot of people don't have XBL anymore (Fez and Liquid are two i can name) and craven got married. And gas prices got really high, my Mavericks got to the finals but then lost, and Jesicca Simpson broke up with Nick Lache. It's been a wild world since you left.

Well, I'm still around things just haven't been going as fast as I'd hoped. I'm saving up for my 360 and I KNOW I'll be on by the holidays anything sooner will just be icing on the cake..which I hate but you get the idea.

Wasn't there a clan request thread? Or did it hit the limit?

Just curious as my room mate wants to join...hes not a member of CAG though. His tag is PitifulHeart.

Nobody plays Halo in this clan, but I guess you can just send him an invite. It doesn't really matter anymore.

[quote name='sj41']Nobody plays Halo in this clan, but I guess you can just send him an invite. It doesn't really matter anymore.[/quote]

If only people played this, then I might come back.

[quote name='craven_fiend']If only people played this, then I might come back.[/QUOTE]

We should try to organize a "reunion week" or something like that, and try to play the game a couple of hours everyday, so the old clans can meet again... I would certainly like to play with some of you guys again...

[quote name='radjago']CAG H2: 2 years and kickin'[/quote]

Kickin' what exactly? The bucket?

Actually, I may hop on at some point this evening. Anyone up for it? Or does Gears of War have everyone in a stranglehold?

[quote name='LiquidNight']I'm finally back.
New GT: Liquid 2

Send me friend requests bitches.[/QUOTE]

Did you get a 360?

EDIT: Nevermind. I saw your GT. Do some Gears multiplayer later?

[quote name='rabbitt']Did you get a 360?

EDIT: Nevermind. I saw your GT. Do some Gears multiplayer later?[/quote]I did finally get a 360 and I love it.

As for playing online, I can't get on tonight, I've got to be up early tomorrow. I should, however, be free tomorrow in the early afternoon and late at night.

bread's done
Back