Now this is what I call ownage...

Hey, this fellow probably had a lot of fun while he was at it, especially if all his buddies were trying to take him out at the same time.

[quote name='greendj27']Did the other team know you can uses rockets or grenades or even a sniper rifle???[/quote]

:rofl: You would think so... every one is rank 7 and up...

pwn3d2ez.jpg

its no biggie. its cool but not something i havent seen. my friend, which i believe is the best sniper or killer that i know, always gets things like that. we'll play multi flag in coag and at the end he'll have like 35 kills and only dyin once. if ur on team slayer in coag, all u need is to get both sniper rifles, go to the middle, pick up the rockets and just snipe from there, have the other 2 players just either run around in ghost or protect u.

[quote name='gq5986']its no biggie. its cool but not something i havent seen. my friend, which i believe is the best sniper or killer that i know, always gets things like that. we'll play multi flag in coag and at the end he'll have like 35 kills and only dyin once. if ur on team slayer in coag, all u need is to get both sniper rifles, go to the middle, pick up the rockets and just snipe from there, have the other 2 players just either run around in ghost or protect u.[/quote]

Whats your gamertag? I really want to play Halo 2 with you.

my gamertag is Bush3s, its not my personal gamertag but its the one i use at my friends house. wats ur gamertag cuz im changin mine soon since the 3 mnth thing is goin to expire either way and i dun have money to buy a new one. im a 16 in slayer and big team. a 13 in skirmish. also dun take it personally if i offended u by my comment. it wasn't a challenge or anyhting, just that ive seen it alot of times somoene with those kinda results but i'll take u on anyway. lol. happy gamin.

lol. i just realized i knew ur gamertag when i looked at the stats. i'll send u a friends request when i setup my account and i'll mention this in the message i'll send u. if not..send me a PM if u really wanna play me.

but watch out for the dickheads who use modded xboxs (yes they got new scrambler codes) and be like lvl 50 and just own your ass by glitching but good job by the way

I believe I could take LedHed and zewone. I know nothing at all of pimpinc's skill. And possibly Arikado. If you wanna play a game or two, you can send me a friend request. Gamertag = Mist03

[quote name='XboxMaster']I believe I could take LedHed and zewone. I know nothing at all of pimpinc's skill. And possibly Arikado. If you wanna play a game or two, you can send me a friend request. Gamertag = Mist03[/quote]

What at the same time? Your on.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='XboxMaster']I believe I could take LedHed and zewone. I know nothing at all of pimpinc's skill. And possibly Arikado. If you wanna play a game or two, you can send me a friend request. Gamertag = Mist03[/quote]

What at the same time? Your on.[/quote]

I'm game.

I'm guessing y'all's skill have increased if y'all're serious. I don't play Live much anymore, so you might have to wait till the weekend. Just send me a friend request and I'll accept it and try to arrange a game next time I get on.

[quote name='XboxMaster']I'm guessing y'all's skill have increased if y'all're serious. I don't play Live much anymore, so you might have to wait till the weekend. Just send me a friend request and I'll accept it and try to arrange a game next time I get on.[/quote]

You're already on my friends list. Me and Led will be waiting. :twisted:

[quote name='XboxMaster']I'm guessing y'all's skill have increased if y'all're serious.[/quote]

They didn't increase; we've always been core.

And when are we not serious? :twisted:

If you want to bring along a partner, that's fine. We don't want to make you look too bad. :wink:

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='XboxMaster']I'm guessing y'all's skill have increased if y'all're serious.[/quote]

If you want to bring along a partner, that's fine. We don't want to make you look too bad. :wink:[/quote]

:lol: You're just making yourself up to feel even worse when I kick your ass. :D

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='XboxMaster']I'm guessing y'all's skill have increased if y'all're serious.[/quote]

If you want to bring along a partner, that's fine. We don't want to make you look too bad. :wink:[/quote]

Good luck Led and z, even though you don't need it. Kick some ass.

[quote name='XboxMaster']I'm guessing y'all's skill have increased if y'all're serious. I don't play Live much anymore, so you might have to wait till the weekend. Just send me a friend request and I'll accept it and try to arrange a game next time I get on.[/quote]

:rofl:
Sounds like a little back-peddaling after some big-britches talk!!!

Smash him, Led and Ze!!! :twisted:

I won't even bother to post my Halo 2 stats. Mostly because my 2 month trial runs out Monday, so I'll barely have the time to embarass you suckers :cool:

[quote name='alongx']I won't even bother to post my Halo 2 stats. Mostly because my 2 month trial runs out Monday, so I'll barely have the time to embarass you suckers :cool:[/quote]

What's your tag? I'll check 'em out myself. :wink:

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='alongx']I won't even bother to post my Halo 2 stats. Mostly because my 2 month trial runs out Monday, so I'll barely have the time to embarass you suckers :cool:[/quote]

What's your tag? I'll check 'em out myself. :wink:[/quote]

I won't even bother to post my Halo 2 stats, mostly because I don't want to embarass this sucker (me) :cool: .

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='XboxMaster']I'm guessing y'all's skill have increased if y'all're serious. I don't play Live much anymore, so you might have to wait till the weekend. Just send me a friend request and I'll accept it and try to arrange a game next time I get on.[/quote]

You're already on my friends list. Me and Led will be waiting. :twisted:[/quote]

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=90764539&player=Mist03

I'm coming for you next, Led. :twisted:

[quote name='greendj27']All of you think you're so badass, but have you ever won a slayer game to 50 by over 100 kills? We did yesterday:

Cheap ass link[/quote]

Those would have to be the worse players in the world if that wasn't planned.

[quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='greendj27']All of you think you're so badass, but have you ever won a slayer game to 50 by over 100 kills? We did yesterday:

Cheap ass link[/quote]

Those would have to be the worse players in the world if that wasn't planned.[/quote]

It was real. We entered the game and we see them get a few negative points right away and start laughing. Then they just kept jumping off the sides for the entire game. The only reason we got that many kills was that we would try to hit them with a few shots to get credit for the kill. It was easily the strangest game I have ever played in matchmaking. We had no idea who they were or even why they were doing it.

[quote name='greendj27'][quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='greendj27']All of you think you're so badass, but have you ever won a slayer game to 50 by over 100 kills? We did yesterday:

Cheap ass link[/quote]

Those would have to be the worse players in the world if that wasn't planned.[/quote]

It was real. We entered the game and we see them get a few negative points right away and start laughing. Then they just kept jumping off the sides for the entire game. The only reason we got that many kills was that we would try to hit them with a few shots to get credit for the kill. It was easily the strangest game I have ever played in matchmaking. We had no idea who they were or even why they were doing it.[/quote]

IMO, that's planned. Unplanned would them actually jumping off on accidenet.

[quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='greendj27']All of you think you're so badass, but have you ever won a slayer game to 50 by over 100 kills? We did yesterday:

Cheap ass link[/quote]

It was real. We entered the game and we see them get a few negative points right away and start laughing. Then they just kept jumping off the sides for the entire game. The only reason we got that many kills was that we would try to hit them with a few shots to get credit for the kill. It was easily the strangest game I have ever played in matchmaking. We had no idea who they were or even why they were doing it.[/quote]

IMO, that's planned. Unplanned would them actually jumping off on accidenet.[/quote]

It was planned on their part, but we don't really know why. Someone on our team heard them say something about how it better work this time, but we don't know what that meant. Either way it was weird and kind of funny trying to shoot them out of the air as they fell.

[quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='XboxMaster']I'm guessing y'all's skill have increased if y'all're serious. I don't play Live much anymore, so you might have to wait till the weekend. Just send me a friend request and I'll accept it and try to arrange a game next time I get on.[/quote]

You're already on my friends list. Me and Led will be waiting. :twisted:[/quote]

I'm coming for you next, Led. :twisted:[/quote]

You forgot to add that you played like a pansy by hiding, camping, and using a plasma pistol/battle rifle combo. But you know whatever. :roll:

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='XboxMaster']I'm guessing y'all's skill have increased if y'all're serious. I don't play Live much anymore, so you might have to wait till the weekend. Just send me a friend request and I'll accept it and try to arrange a game next time I get on.[/quote]

I'm coming for you next, Led. :twisted:[/quote]

You forgot to add that you played like a pansy by hiding, camping, and using a plasma pistol/battle rifle combo. But you know whatever. :roll:[/quote]
one-on-one matches don't solve anything...You need to play a small team game.

[quote name='murcielago77']it really doesnt solve anything. Its more about who gets the weapons and who finds who first[/quote]

I never find anything but the SMG and I can't ever seem to find anybody. Maybe that's why I don't do very well... #-o ](*,)

I've gotten owned so much lately that I went back to tetris, where I own. Maybe I'll get back to Halo 2 when new maps come out.

bread's done
Back