NPD Online Research

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpectralGerm

CAGiversary!
I'm known for my survey sites.....

This one is one I know works, because I have been on it for a few years now. I get around a survey a week, and each one earns you a minimum of 25 points (to be used for entering in contests for money, tvs, games, etc.) It's completely free to join. After every survey, you also get to spin a spinner for extra points or prizes, at no cost at all.

Link here

There's the site for you guys. But if you PM me your email address, both you and I gain extra entries into referral only contests. But YOU DONT HAVE TO AT ALL and this is not the primary function of the site! It is completely up to you, it just adds more chances for winning for both og us.

As far as I know, the site is 100% legit. I haven't won anything there yet but have read some testimonials and recieved over 1000 points. Surveys are generally short and don't go over 10 minutes. Good luck everyone!

Yep. You can't trade the points for cash, but you can enter into contests for cash ($100, $500, $5000, etc) and other cool prizes. And it's free, so.....

Eh, I'd be weary about these guys. They advertise on sites like Gaminglagoon and prizerebel. That is not to say that they might be legit.

[quote name='help1']Eh, I'd be weary about these guys. They advertise on sites like Gaminglagoon and prizerebel. That is not to say that they might be legit.[/QUOTE]

NPD does a lot of good work with surveys. You can probably trust them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back