NSMB Wii Club Nintendo Points

dkl415

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I have an extra two point sheets for NSMB Wii. I went through the process to add them for my family account, and it was too much hassle. I'm going to PM these to two folks, whoever posts or PMs the most compelling reason.
Both codes were given away. I went to a GS to swap a generic case and manual for the retail one, and lo and behold, another code was inside. That one has been mailed as well.
Thank you all for participating.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 50 points away from platinum status for the year and although I've already got NSMB Wii, I could potentially trade the code for something I don't have (like that blasted Metroid Prime Trilogy I just got in the mail with a code that doesn't work).

^_^

I'm just 100 points away from the Game and Watch Collection. I've been saving since the DSi's first came out, so if you helped me out a bit, I'd be grateful.

im new to nintendo club aswell so everythings helps, im still 100 points off from the posters.

I just bought a Wii and joined the club a few weeks ago so these points would def help me out on my way to one of their rewards.

Been dying to get this game and at this rate, the way things are going financially, I won't be purchasing it anytime soon. At least with the code I can smile and pretend for a few moments that I actually have the game.

I REALLY want to get the Game & Watch collection, because I loved the GBC games as a kid, but because I don't own a Wii and don't buy many Nintendo-published DS games, it's taking me a very long time to accumulate the coins needed. I would greatly appreciate a code. Also, we could be best friends.

I don't want the points, but I just wanted to say that I *really* hope they put up some Metroid posters soon, maybe this Fall when the new game comes out. I have the Zelda set, and they are really nice. Don't want the Mario ones tho. ;)

I want the points because they are free. I am the cheapest of the cheap. I am close to that platinum thing also.

I need 20 points to get Gold, and I'm not going to make 300 points come next year. I made it to this level by a lucky splurge that won't be happening again (thank you, recession), and you know how the points don't carry through. I had a spare Mario/Luigi code, but when none of my friends wanted it, and I couldn't sell it on ebay, I threw it out, not knowing there were trades available. I found an unopened copy of FFVI for GBA, but Club Nintendo refused the code. No coins or survey available.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 30 points away from Gold for this year, so an extra code to push me over the edge would be nice. I don't have New Super Mario Bros either, so I don't have to do any code trading to get the credit for it.

Because I have to drive home in a car that has been overheating lately and I'm sure when it finally decides to go chernobyl on the way home today, I'm going to need all the nintendo points I can get for a mario poster which I will promptly laminate and display in sign format in my front yard with "Mario for Governor" written in sharpie because he's more qualified than the other plumbers running. Beer, it's what's for dinner.

bread's done
Back