Nutjob Sarah Palin does it again. Goes on a sexist and gay-bashing rampage

rumblebear

CAGiversary!
"Those who are impotent and limp and gutless and they go on their anonymous -- sources that are anonymous -- and impotent, limp and gutless reporters take anonymous sources and cite them as being factual references,"
-Sarah Palin

That was in response to the gay journalist who outed the evil and ugly nature of her deeds. And again Palin shown more her stupidity by her inability to speak and compose sentences properly. Can't wait till 2012 so Obama can slap down this stupid, racist, and sexist women back to her place once and for all.

[quote name='rumblebear']"Those who are impotent and limp and gutless and they go on their anonymous -- sources that are anonymous -- and impotent, limp and gutless reporters take anonymous sources and cite them as being factual references,"
-Sarah Palin

That was in response to the gay journalist who outed the evil and ugly nature of her deeds. And again Palin shown more her stupidity by her inability to speak and compose sentences properly. Can't wait till 2012 so Obama can slap down this stupid, racist, and sexist women back to her place once and for all.[/QUOTE]

The quote itself is not sexist, gay-bashing, or a rampage.

~HotShotX

[quote name='HotShotX']The quote itself is not sexist, gay-bashing, or a rampage.

~HotShotX[/QUOTE]

"Limp" is a negative gay stereotype which Palin intentionally used to target the reporter's sexuality. "Impotent" is an attack on the reporter's gender. Sorry but Palin is clearly being a homophobic and sexist nutjob here.

Even washingtonpost said this was a sexist and homophobic attack
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/postpartisan/2010/09/_i_resisted_really_i.html

[quote name='rumblebear']"Limp" is a negative gay stereotype which Palin intentionally used to target the reporter's sexuality. "Impotent" is an attack on the reporter's gender. Sorry but Palin is clearly being a homophobic and sexist nutjob here.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/postpartisan/2010/09/_i_resisted_really_i.html[/QUOTE]

Isn't "limp" typically used to describe men with no backbone? Impotent could be used in the same fashion, and technically could apply to women as well.

~HotShotX

Nutjob rumblebear does it again. Attacks Sarah Palin's intelligence and accuses her of being racist.

Obama can slap down this stupid, racist, and sexist women back to her place once and for all.

It's quite obvious this illiterate, dumb lying women had the shamelessness to rig the system for her Joe Miller

and my favorite....

And again Palin shown more her stupidity by her inability to speak and compose sentences properly.

[quote name='HotShotX']Isn't "limp" typically used to describe men with no backbone? Impotent could be used in the same fashion, and technically could apply to women as well.

~HotShotX[/QUOTE]

I don't know if it was a rampage

But this is clearly the ol' "Oh I didn't mean it that way"

"Teabaggers"-"Oh no, that's clearly not meant to imply they are gay or anything of the sort. Not that there is anything wrong with being gay in the first place."

"Limp"-"What a homophobic, bitch!"

[quote name='tivo']Nutjob rumblebear does it again. Attacks Sarah Palin's intelligence and accuses her of being racist.[/QUOTE]
I think calling Sarah Palin out on being stupid is mainstream ;)

Rumblebear is the first person I have decided to add to my ignore list. And its not just because the last two threads he started were completely over the top bashes and 100% trolling on Sarah Palin, but also due to his past posts like the one below which shows he is absolutely hopeless and not worth listening to.

[quote name='rumblebear']and this is why we need to extend welfare to the Mexican poor as well. [/QUOTE]

That is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. Everyone here is dumber after reading your posts. May God have mercy on your soul.

Something tells me she's just frustrated about her husband's dong. Using limp and impotent in the same sentence? I guess she didn't want to blow the cover by using flaccid.

[quote name='rumblebear']"Limp" is a negative gay stereotype which Palin intentionally used to target the reporter's sexuality. "Impotent" is an attack on the reporter's gender. Sorry but Palin is clearly being a homophobic and sexist nutjob here.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/postpartisan/2010/09/_i_resisted_really_i.html[/QUOTE]

Limp is mostly commonly used as someone thats useless, lesser version is a guy that cant get it up which is aka "not a real man".

Impotent has nothing to do with sex at all or gender. Impotent means useless or ineffective. Just most people automatically assume it has to do with a guy who cant get an errection. But it most certainly has nothing to do with ones sex.

It all sounds like you just want reasons to bitch about her really, even if they are incorrect or extremely skewed.

[quote name='gargus']Limp is mostly commonly used as someone thats useless, lesser version is a guy that cant get it up which is aka "not a real man".

Impotent has nothing to do with sex at all or gender. Impotent means useless or ineffective. Just most people automatically assume it has to do with a guy who cant get an errection. But it most certainly has nothing to do with ones sex.

It all sounds like you just want reasons to bitch about her really, even if they are incorrect or extremely skewed.[/QUOTE]

They don't call it "dog-whistle politics" for nothing.

bread's done
Back