NVM

Are they from when they were on sale for $5 each last summer? I think those expired from what everyone was saying. If not, I'd be interested.

Bought all 10 of me. Still haven't received them. Not saying he is ripping people off, but if he says he has more I'd wait till I receive mine before u guys make a purchase.

I just bought 4 from him and haven't got them yet..or heard anything..

Sent payment at 7:15.

Last edited by a moderator:
hyouka-thumbs-up.gif

Just report him if you don't hear nothing by 2morrow morning 

yea that's it, same paypal. How many codes you buy and how much? PM me, you didn't gift did you? Hopefully he just got off and will deliver but we talked for awhile and after I sent money never heard a word, just weird...

Haha he closed the conversion on the private message so I can't write to him anymore. Is there anyway to report him on here and do I just file a dispute with PayPal or on here? Never had someone scam me before.

Whoever sent payment already, what Paypal address did he give you guys?

soooooo, not only is this person scamming on MS points, but he has a separate CAG account scamming on PS+ codes. gave me the same email for PP, asked for code first and he wrote back "forget it someon is buying them all". here is the convo, CAG username is fifamaniac

MasaTFC

Sent Today, 08:37 PM

Hey I want to buy a 12 month PS+ code from yea!

Message me back with a paypal address!

fifamaniac
CAG !

Sent Today, 09:15 PM

[email protected]

MasaTFC

Sent Today, 09:59 PM

alright is this a region free code that I can use it the US?

just want to make sure before I send any cash. and its 19.99 USD correct?

fifamaniac
CAG !

Sent Today, 10:21 PM

$20 lets say & yes it's region free well it works in US for sure. Because it's from amazon.com

fifamaniac
CAG !

Sent Today, 10:23 PM

actually forget it. sorry. someone is buying them all

Sent Today, 10:23 PM

Ok, would you mind sending the code first since you are of lower feedback? I get nervous about code buying, and my feedback is a good source to see I won't rip you off on the code.

How many feedback did he have? I would never send money first unless the seller has like 30+ feedback.
He had one positive..that's what I get for being a nice guy. I've never been scammed on here and for the most part almost everyone on here is trustworthy. I didn't even see it coming.

bread's done
Back