NWN 2 Mask of the Betrayer $1 YMMV Biglots

[quote name='TehBolt']Went to my local big lot's for shits and giggles (and cheap canned air)[/QUOTE]

So basically shits and giggles.

Edit: For the sake of actually contributing something, my Big Lots had these, too. I thought it was interesting that they were a dollar while NHL 07 was $6. They also had a big shelf of DJ Hero bundles for $20 and also a huge display of Tony Hawk Shred, for obvious reasons. I actually found a lot of cool stuff and wondered why I don't go there more often.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Survivalism']So basically shits and giggles.

Edit: For the sake of actually contributing something, my Big Lots had these, too. I thought it was interesting that they were a dollar while NHL 07 was $6. They also had a big shelf of DJ Hero bundles for $20 and also a huge display of Tony Hawk Shred, for obvious reasons. I actually found a lot of cool stuff and wondered why I don't go there more often.[/QUOTE]

lol, I didn't mean shit's and giggles in a omg this store is such trash kind of way, Ment it in a I was bored and had nothing better to do kind of way. I have found other cheap games there in teh past before I was a member of the site. I wish they would have had NWN2 it's self though.

I will have to keep checking back on that act of war game.

That's a steal for ONE dollar.
Seriously, it's as if they put some Planescape: Torment into NWN2.
That's a great thing, my friends - a great thing...

Saw this at my local store as well. I had to just laugh at it because I still have the 3 copies I got free from Best Buy a year or two ago.

whatever happened to BigLots?
They seemed to have discontinued pc games on the cheap very often and now its all
$4 old dvds where the games used to be.

Is it just my local BigLots or are they all pretty barren of games now?
(besides overpriced wii games)

[quote name='X-GOUKI']whatever happened to BigLots?
They seemed to have discontinued pc games on the cheap very often and now its all
$4 old dvds where the games used to be.

Is it just my local BigLots or are they all pretty barren of games now?
(besides overpriced wii games)[/QUOTE]
Mine doesnt have many games anymore either.

[quote name='TehBolt']lol, I didn't mean shit's and giggles in a omg this store is such trash kind of way, Ment it in a I was bored and had nothing better to do kind of way.[/QUOTE]

Hah, no, I was referring to the shits and giggles you'd get from huffing that canned air you were buying.

Not that I've ever done that or condone such a thing. :bs:

bread's done
Back