NYC Nintendo World Exclusive Merchandise?

frap

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
Hi everyone, I have a friend visiting NYC and possible the Nintendo World Store. Does anyone in the area know if the store has any current exclusive games or merchandise? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

-frap

Hey Frap sorry for not replying sooner. The Nintendo store does get exclusive merch, usually clothing and random crap - not so much games. Last time I was there I picked up a Gamecube pen and a DS pen/stylus combo (there really wasn't much worth buying at the time).

One of the best items in my opinion were the Nintendo branded Timbuk2 messenger bags. Nintendo actually sells them for $10 less than Timuk2 does (without the Nintendo logo).

Last time I was there they just had a bunch of really bad shirts and jackets. It's been a while since I last stopped in, so who knows what they've got right now. Worth checking out regardless just for the hell of it. After all, how many Nintendo stores are there?

have fun

I got a Mario Power drink (which i later found at an FYE lol) and this sweet Wiimote key chian light. I didn't buy any games because the cheapass in me but it was still a ton of fun.

i went today. i didnt see mario power drink. where was it located? i saw lots of new t-shirts for 16.99. i saw a nice black zelda hoodie sweatshirt for 29.99.

[quote name='trunks982']i went today. i didnt see mario power drink. where was it located? i saw lots of new t-shirts for 16.99. i saw a nice black zelda hoodie sweatshirt for 29.99.[/QUOTE]

Last time I picked it up, it was downstairs, on the right pillar when you're facing the cash registers.

bread's done
Back