Nyko 3DS Charge Kit $14.99 @ Gamestop

I don't have a 3DS but as far as I am aware if you attach this to your 3DS then you can't use the circle pad add-on right? Also, to attach this don't you need to use screws and stuff?

I am not bashing the item, I do really like it and if I had a 3DS I would want it, but the fact that it removes the use of the add-on makes me question it's long term usefulness. But hey I could be totally wrong about it.

I am currently using it and yes, you can't attach the Circle Pad Pro due to added thickness. But, it does increase battery life dramatically and gives it a nice grip on the back. I personally think that getting this is a must for people with 3DS'.

I had this and a couple other extended batteries for my 3DS. I think my favorite is the Nyko Power Grip (usually $30) but it looks like it's on sale at Overstock ( http://www.overstock.com/Books-Movies-Music-Games/3DS-Power-Grip/6347286/product.html?cid=123620 )

It's heavier than the replacement battery style units, but it's comfortable to hold and uses it's own battery plus the 3DS's battery, so it lasts even longer - it's also easy to take off and put back on (in case you want to use the Circle Pad Pro or a travel case\other form fitting accessory\etc).

[quote name='z3razerviper']i prefer the nyko power grip as well its really nice feeling[/QUOTE]

"I love the Power Grip. It's so bad."

power_glove_5969.jpg

Had one of these early on in the 3DS' life, but I've since bought a Power Case which is basically a charge kit + protective case in one. Much better since you can't use protective cases with the added bulk of the Charge Kit either.

bread's done
Back