Nyko Perfect Shot in stock anywhere?

shadoz19

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Does anyone know of this being in stock at $14.99 anywhere online? I know you can get it from Amazon, but you have to wait until the end of April according to their shipping estimates.

try EB's website, I got a pair of them there for 14.99 each and you can use the SAVER code to get free shipping

gamestop was supposed to get some back in stock today (i had two backordered through their website and when emailed them as to when it would be in stock, they responsed 3/20/08). i'd just order it from them with the saver code and wait.

The only places that are getting them in are Gamestop/Babbages/EBGames. I picked one up awhile back. They got only 1 in. Best Buy/Circuit City/etc. have never got them in and dont even have them in their database (I work at Best Buy, I've checked). Go to their website (Gamestop/Babbages/EBGames) and use the find a store function it will tell you if they have any. Call and ask them to hold one.

Any new info on this? I swear its impossible to find. One guy at a gamestop told me he expected a shipment of them this week and to call everyday and when I called today another guy answered and said he hadnt seen one of them in months and didnt see that any were on order...awesome.

Dont know what ur getting at about Play N Trade seeing as u didnt finish ur sentence. But I do have one about 10 minutes away. Went there yesterday. They have none. never have.

As was revealed in the Nyko Perfect Shot thread on the Video Game Deals forum, K-mart seems to be the place to find them. Several users, including myself, reported today that they found them at their local K-marts for $14.99.

I saw 4 at K-Mart yesterday. Thats the most I have ever seen. Beats my old record of 1 at Gamestop (which I bought).

bread's done
Back