Nyko Perfect Shot

we had a few in at my eb but i have not seen them come in again. They sold very well so I would expect them to come in again.

Just picked one up at toys r us hamilton, $14.99.

Gun is very nice, going to sell that link crossbow gun to go towards another one of these.

nice, it looks a lot better than that other pistol-shaped one i've seen. i forget who makes it, but you still have to hit the B-trigger itself on the Wii remote, which is lame

[quote name='chakan']So much better than the crossbow. Amazon runs out of stock a lot, but you'll get one eventually.[/quote]

Amazon.ca doesn't stock them, and Amazon.com will not ship to Canada...

I better check out ToysRUs next time I'm there, Ghost Squad NEEDS a gun.

I saw one at the EB at Eaton Center last night but didn't pick it up. It could still be there for anyone that wants it.

Well just got back from the Toys R Us on Regent Ave. (for those who live in Winnipeg), their shelf was practically stuffed with the Perfect Shots. I was able to grab myself 2, but there were plenty more.

[quote name='jarjarrick']Costco - Perfect Shot packed with Ghost Squad $39.99.
Found at Kanata location yesterday.[/quote]

Not bad... Ghost Squad is $29.99 and the Perfect Shot is $14.99, so you save $5.

I may pick one up for RE Umbrella Chronicles.

Picked one up from EB. Made a lot of Link's crossbow training easier (especially the ranger levels). Got all Platinums waiting for WoW to install.

[quote name='jakejoke']Picked one up from EB. Made a lot of Link's crossbow training easier (especially the ranger levels). Got all Platinums waiting for WoW to install.[/quote]

Is it $14.99 at EB?

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Is it $14.99 at EB?[/quote]

Yep, that's where I got mine. TRU also has it for the same price.

[quote name='Rex']Yep, that's where I got mine. TRU also has it for the same price.[/quote]

Thanks got the last one at Oakridge. Apparently EB gets 2 every week but they don't know what day they get delivered.

I spotted 2 a few days back at HMV, Richmond Centre (BC). $19.99.
Which, depending on how you see it, is awsome!
*Remembers when HMV sold The Bigs for $93.99 when everwhere else was 69.99*

you get the idea.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Thanks got the last one at Oakridge. Apparently EB gets 2 every week but they don't know what day they get delivered.[/quote]

Nyko Perfect Shot + Ghost Squad = pure awesome.

I'm hoping for some Time Crisis with a USB pedal. The pedal is crucial to the game, which is why I don't have any of the PS2 versions.

[quote name='Rex']Nyko Perfect Shot + Ghost Squad = pure awesome.

I'm hoping for some Time Crisis with a USB pedal. The pedal is crucial to the game, which is why I don't have any of the PS2 versions.[/quote]

Yeah I need to get Ghost Squad now. Forgot it during the FS price error frenzy.

I wonder if the nunchuk can replace the pedal for Time Crisis.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Yeah I need to get Ghost Squad now. Forgot it during the FS price error frenzy.

I wonder if the nunchuk can replace the pedal for Time Crisis.[/quote]

I'm not sure if Ghost Squad is still $24.99 at certain EBs (that's where I got mine). I've heard around here that it can be found cheaply at Rogers (in the $14.99 range, used I believe).

Yeah, I figure the Nunchuk could be an alternative....but nothing would feel as good stepping out of cover like a pedal would.

bread's done
Back