Nyko PlayStation 3 Blu Wave Remote - $9.99

This is great for all those people who have universal remotes and want to use its receiver for their IR-port-less PS3. There's a Harmony profile available when you use the device manufacturer Nyko and name Bluwave. I don't know about anyone else's experience, but there's a noticable lag between button presses on my Xbox 360-version Harmony remote, but it gets the job done.

[quote name='dafunkk12']This is great for all those people who have universal remotes and want to use its receiver for their IR-port-less PS3. There's a Harmony profile available when you use the device manufacturer Nyko and name Bluwave. I don't know about anyone else's experience, but there's a noticable lag between button presses on my Xbox 360-version Harmony remote, but it gets the job done.[/quote]

I never had the Xbox 360 version, but on my 880 you have to change the response time if you want more responsiveness.

Check the Harmony online help for detailed info.

[quote name='pun123']Keep in mind the IR port of the Bluwave wont power on or off the PS3. Wish they could fix that.[/quote]
That's on Sony to change. The USB ports are unpowered while the system is off. I kinda wish my RB Drums would turn on the PS3, too.

[quote name='SniperREX']I never had the Xbox 360 version, but on my 880 you have to change the response time if you want more responsiveness.

Check the Harmony online help for detailed info.[/QUOTE]
I've done a bit of tweaking when I first got it. If anything, it was initially too sensitive somehow and received multiple inputs for even short button presses.

bread's done
Back