Nyko Ultimate Kit (360) for $49.88 (4 bat. packs, charger, intercooler) @ Sam's Club

morbis

CAG Veteran
Feedback
2 (100%)
I'm not sure how hot this deal is, but it seemed like a pretty good deal to me so I picked one up for myself.

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item_nbr=292014&landing=292014

The Nyko Ultimate Kit for the XBox 360 includes:
  • 4 rechargable NiMH battery packs
  • 1 charging station (can charge 2 packs at a time)
  • 1 intercooler 1 faceplate
The faceplates come in a variety of colors, my local Sam's club had 2 flavors of camouflage, a reddish looking one, and a black one.

[quote name='spiderdog']need to check this out, but my Sams is always bare in Game Section[/quote]

If that's the case, you can probably order it online.

I've had a lot of problems with Nyko products...of the 3 Nyko battery packs I used, 2 only lasted 4-8 hours before they ran out of power, and one refused to charge at all and lasted 5 minutes. Also the intercooler sounds like it could cause more problems than it fixes.

Still, if you're willing to take a risk on the batteries being of questionable quality, it's not all that bad a price for a 4-pack of batteries and a charger. Personally I'd recommend sticking with first party stuff though.

Yeah, after all of the bad stories I have heard about the Intercooler, I'll pass. I have my 360 raised off the ground and a USB fan blowing air into the "bottom."

bread's done
Back