O/T I got my Guitar Hero today...

oh yeah? sweeeet. when did you finish your offers? i've got mine green-lighted for shipping on tuesday, and i'm getting a 360 today, so i'll be all set :)

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']How come?[/QUOTE]

I don't know just some weird gut feeling. It was to easy to get a $90 game. Most places do at least 5 referrals + 3 offers. They only had two offers, and one referrals IIRC. believe it or not the referral companies are a business and out to make money. The business model if very complexed but they do end up making money in the end.

However with yourgree360games.com something just isn't right. No way are they making money on what they're doing.

Bottom line if it seems to good to be true it more then likely is.

[quote name='happyloaf']Yeah they marked my account "invalid" after doing 2 offers.....for no reason...so no legit I say.[/quote]

If it wasn't legit then how come people have been getting their games?

[quote name='Graystone']I don't know just some weird gut feeling. It was to easy to get a $90 game. Most places do at least 5 referrals + 3 offers. They only had two offers, and one referrals IIRC. believe it or not the referral companies are a business and out to make money. The business model if very complexed but they do end up making money in the end.

However with yourgree360games.com something just isn't right. No way are they making money on what they're doing.

Bottom line if it seems to good to be true it more then likely is.[/QUOTE]

I think you're forgetting that 360 games are $60 normally. Guitar Hero II bundle is the exception of a $90 game.

Even then, i got my free wii for 1 offer/5 referrals, so $250 item compare that to $60 or $90 item for 1 offer/2 referrals

I would argue they can make more with free360games over consoles.

Also have been enjoying my copy of GHII since Tuesday (3 of 1,000,000). Although by enjoying my copy I meant having a second controller. That's all i really got it for.

Soule

May 3rd it was confirmed for shipping. Today I got it.

I plan to use this place to get all my games now especially since you can redo the true.com one over and over!

I got my Ipod from a place like this...Google Trainn they are legit...

[quote name='Weedy649']I think you're forgetting that 360 games are $60 normally. Guitar Hero II bundle is the exception of a $90 game.

Even then, i got my free wii for 1 offer/5 referrals, so $250 item compare that to $60 or $90 item for 1 offer/2 referrals

I would argue they can make more with free360games over consoles.[/QUOTE]

But its thats my point the free wii was 1 offer/5 referrals. So that means that emerying is a multiple of 5. As with this other one everything is a multiple of 2.,

By that I mean the free wii offer you did. Had 5 people sign up, and do an offer, then those 5 will get 25 to sign up, those 25 will get 125 to sign up. Those 125 will get 625 to sign up. Which means with all those offer they're making money.

But the free360games.com is only doing 2 referrals which looks is a lot lower. You get two people to sign up. so on and so forth. The multiple of 2 is a lot less people.

[quote name='spinksjinx']I plan to use this place to get all my games now especially since you can redo the true.com one over and over![/quote]

are you sure we can redo true.com over and over on the same site? or different site? or both?

this doesn't sound right!

[quote name='zhaoyi']are you sure we can redo true.com over and over on the same site? or different site? or both?

this doesn't sound right![/quote]

Dont do it all the time but every few months it should be out of the system by then...Since Trainn lists on their site just do any offers you are good to go..As long as the site lets you I dont see why not...

I started doing this as well and find it amazing. I got a free Mac Book Pro but that site has since crapped out. This is the next best legit place i have found.

I got DDR (no mat) and one GH2 so far. I am half way to the next GH2 but i wanted to make sure it was even possible.

Can anyone confirm that you can geet multiple copes of the same game?

Also i noticed this 3rd time that they have been slower (a couple of days) to credit. I'm doing this totally legitly so i couldn't imagine why this would happen.

Thanks for the info.

[quote name='omgu8myrice']one out of 10 million delivered. so far[/quote]
Think it's funny making up shit? lol...

untitledce9.jpg

[quote name='JustBlaze']Think it's funny making up shit? lol...

untitledce9.jpg
[/quote]

what games/console have you got from those referral sites? mind list them?

Got my copy of GHII yesterday, they bought it from amazon and had it shipped to me. Legit in my book... though they may soon up the offers needed for GHII to 3, as it's much more expensive.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']Is this still available? I signed up but didnt have time to finish the offers.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it is. I don't think there is a time limit on it.

[quote name='Graystone']congrats OP but I still have a bad feeling about that place.[/QUOTE]

I received mine also. Definitely legit.

I dont see why you cant get multiple games. If you can order more than once you can get the same game...Shouldnt be an issue.

Stay away from Stamps.com offers its garbage. I went with True.com and Gamefly...cost me 10 bucks overall...Cant beat Guitar Hero 2 and a few game rentals for only 10 bucks!

Is anyone here trying for the 360 Elite? I was about to sign up & give it a shot, but I hate to waste a referral that could help out someone else.

[quote name='spinksjinx']I dont see why you cant get multiple games. If you can order more than once you can get the same game...Shouldnt be an issue.

Stay away from Stamps.com offers its garbage. I went with True.com and Gamefly...cost me 10 bucks overall...Cant beat Guitar Hero 2 and a few game rentals for only 10 bucks![/quote]

is it a $10 one time fee for gamefly? or is there a monthly fee?

I got my last referral yesterday for GH2 and now it says my "account has been submitted for review". Is that a good or bad thing? If it is and I'm guessing its like a "pending" thing....how long does that last until they ship it?

[quote name='nikelecious91']is it a $10 one time fee for gamefly? or is there a monthly fee?[/quote]

It is 10 bucks for the first month so use it for 3 weeks and then cancel. It goes to 14.95 afterwards plus their is coupon around to get 10 bucks off each month...But I plan to cancel it and reuse it when I signup for another game again...Besides at least for me the turnaround for a game is 1 week...Despite me living about an hour or two from pittsburgh and their mail comes directly into the main branch in my town...Good overall though..

Does anyone know how long the gamefly offer takes to credit? It was under the istant offers, but still has not creditied after 2 days......just wondering.

I wanted gamefly anyway....but it seems long for an nstant offer

[quote name='LordFungus']Does anyone know how long the gamefly offer takes to credit? It was under the istant offers, but still has not creditied after 2 days......just wondering.

I wanted gamefly anyway....but it seems long for an nstant offer[/quote]
Did you queue a game in your game Q? It does not give you credit until you choose a game to rent. Hope this helps.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']I got my last referral yesterday for GH2 and now it says my "account has been submitted for review". Is that a good or bad thing? If it is and I'm guessing its like a "pending" thing....how long does that last until they ship it?[/quote]

Submitted for review takes 2-4 business days. Mine cleared after 4 and I ordered my game.

i think it'll be processing until it ships. Mine's been processing since tuesday with a tentative ship date of this tuesday. I figure it'll change when it ships

bread's done
Back