Obama backing continued use of the Patriot Act

Imagine a giant cock flying towards your mouth, and there's nothing you can do about it. And you're like "Oh man, I'm gonna have to suck this thing", and you brace yourself to suck this giant cock. But then, at the last moment, it changes trajectory and hits you in the eye. You think to yourself "Well, at least I got that out of the way", but then the giant cock rears back and stabs your eye again, and again, and again. Eventually, this giant cock is penetrating your gray matter, and you begin to lose control of your motor skills. That's when the giant cock slaps you across the cheek, causing you to fall out of your chair. Unable to move and at your most vulnerable, the giant cock finally lodges itself in your anus, where it rests uncomfortably for 4, maybe 8 years. That's what voting for Obama is like.

*voted for Obama*

[quote name='Chuplayer']Imagine a giant cock flying towards your mouth, and there's nothing you can do about it. And you're like "Oh man, I'm gonna have to suck this thing", and you brace yourself to suck this giant cock. But then, at the last moment, it changes trajectory and hits you in the eye. You think to yourself "Well, at least I got that out of the way", but then the giant cock rears back and stabs your eye again, and again, and again. Eventually, this giant cock is penetrating your gray matter, and you begin to lose control of your motor skills. That's when the giant cock slaps you across the cheek, causing you to fall out of your chair. Unable to move and at your most vulnerable, the giant cock finally lodges itself in your anus, where it rests uncomfortably for 4, maybe 8 years. That's what voting for Obama is like.

*voted for Obama*[/QUOTE]

Aww, you're feeling betrayed.

On the other hand, I didn't want to vote for John "Just like Bush" McCain. I'm also thankful Hillary wasn't a candidate, and I was pleased when that Klansman from Texas with the giant hot air balloon also failed to get elected.

Then again, it's really the whites that are feeling betrayed the most. They'll let another white person jerk them around all they want, but let a black man do much anything and it's "he hates whites!".

Get used to this. The KKK said they'd deal with him inside of 6 months and it's been 8 so far. Not as if the KKK could find their own faces in the dark, and killing Obama would mean missing NASCAR on TV.

Needless to say, I really don't care what Obama does because I'm having too much fun watching people whine about it.

Damn right I'm feeling betrayed. I mostly voted for Obama because I didn't want McCain to die in office and leave dumb blond Palin in charge. Who would have thought she'd quit politics before McCain kicked the bucket?

Stupid Palin. Ruining our country.

Obama says he wants to keep 3 provisions of Patriot Act that are controversial. Says he's willing to work with Congress. ACLU says ok let's talk. Everyone seems fairly amicable. Bob makes comment about change. World keeps on spinning.

Nothin to see folks.

[quote name='fullmetalfan720']In other news, the sun rose this morning on Minneapolis, Minnesota.[/QUOTE]

I'll be eating brunch on Sunday at the Triple Rock. You should go.

bread's done
Back