Obama celebrates fewer men graduating from college

[quote name='Clak']I'm amazed that some of the folks at that site manage to dress themselves every morning.[/QUOTE]
Who? I see a lot of well-written comments.

I think we all get the point Obama was trying to make, but it definitely could have been worded better. Of course, the liberal agenda is so close in-line with feminist thought that no one would be surprised that Obama literally means it's great that fewer men are getting educated. After all, their recent campaign about domestic violence totally ignores the fact that men can be victims, too.

As a straight, white man who graduated from college, I know for sure that I feel more and more oppressed every day.

My university had almost twice as many women as men when I was there. Boy, did that suck. :roll:

It's funny how people try to twist this into something it isn't by ignoring how the enrollment and graduation numbers have been steadily increasing for both genders despite the disparity in graduation percentages. The fact is that males just aren't enrolling in the same numbers as females and it doesn't make this country some sort of feminazi dictatorship. I mean shit, just look at the Congress and the CEO's of the Fortune 500.

[quote name='cindersphere']People actually read PJ media and take it seriously?[/QUOTE]

So Obama didn't say that? Many other agencies, sites, blogs, networks etc didn't report him saying it?
Should we take you seriously?

:roll:

He said it, but it's obviously spun to make him look bad. Don't get me wrong...he doesn't need much help in that department...but I'm not gonna knock him too hard on this one...

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']He said it, but it's obviously spun to make him look bad. Don't get me wrong...he doesn't need much help in that department...but I'm not gonna knock him too hard on this one...[/QUOTE]

Well said and I agree with you.

[quote name='cindersphere']People actually read PJ media and take it seriously?[/QUOTE]
Look at who we're dealing with here.

bread's done
Back