The Intensity...

photo_1328645248877-1-0.jpg

The Focus...

120208_obama_marshmallow_gun_pool_605.jpg

The Astonishment...

OBAMA-MARSHMALLOW-CANNON.jpg

The Pride...

13-1r0YM0.St.55.jpg

[quote name='Spokker']Goddamn the modern office of the presidency is so stupid. Was Taft doing anything like this?[/QUOTE]

Nope. He was too busy getting stuck in the bathtub.

[quote name='Spokker']Goddamn the modern office of the presidency is so stupid. Was Taft doing anything like this?[/QUOTE]

Look up Andrew Jackson's cheese party.

[quote name='Spokker']Goddamn the modern office of the presidency is so stupid.[/QUOTE]

What kind of democratically-elected president in a capitalist society that praises virtues of hard work and socioeconomic mobility instead of birthright would dare find himself mingling amongst the plebes and rabble?

At least this wasn't another bullshit sports team moment.

fucking Tim Thomas.

Yeah, I knew someone would get annoyed that the president dared spend time goofing around with some kids who won science fairs.

Not like we need to promote and encourage science among youth in this country or anything...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dmaul1114']Yeah, I knew someone would get annoyed that the president dared spend time goofing around with some kids who won science fairs.

Not like we need to promote and encourage science among youth in this country or anything...[/QUOTE]
Yeah...just like how we should've been pissed as Bush for promoting literacy by reading to kids. fucking makes my brainz asploded.

bread's done
Back