Oblivion CE and DS Lite on Half.com

Phaethon360

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I'm selling Oblivion and a DS Lite on half.com. Free 1st class shipping.

Oblivion is the Collector's Edition and it comes with the strategy guide.

The DS Lite includes 7 games.

dslite.gif

Included games:

Mario and Luigi Partners in Time (DS)
Brain Age (DS)
Metroid Prime Hunters (DS)
Advanced Wars Dual Strike (DS)
Pokemon Fire Red (GBA)
Pokemon Saphire (GBA)
Dragon Ball Advanced Adventure (GBA)

Accessories:

DS Charger
Car Charger
Carrying Case
Cleaning Cloth

Sorry if this was the wrong forum...this is my first post here. Figured since Ebay owned half.com it'd be considered and auction.

Nice stuff, however, Half will rape you on commision if the DS sells at $210. You would probably be better of putting it on ebay. Just a suggestion.:)

Thanks for the tip. Never sold on ebay before though. And I don't use paypal. Do you know how much of a fee ebay charges compared to half?

You could put the DS up with a nice layout, pictures, gallery view and subtitle for around 2 or 3 dollars. The only problem is, you not having paypal. It could scare away potential customers.

Wow thats way cheaper than Half.com. Their commission has taken about $15 off 3 games that I recently sold. I have an old paypal account, but I never use it. I guess I can try to list it on ebay. It will probably take a day or two.

[quote name='Phaethon360']Wow thats way cheaper than Half.com. Their commission has taken about $15 off 3 games that I recently sold. I have an old paypal account, but I never use it. I guess I can try to list it on ebay. It will probably take a day or two.[/QUOTE]

it is a LITTLE cheaper, but not WAY cheaper.
you have to factor in the ebay closing fee and paypal fee.
use ebcalc (link below) to figure out the ebay fee and compare it with the half.com fee.

http://www.ebcalc.com/

http://pages.half.ebay.com/help/seller/getpaid.html

Sorry about that. I read that you didn't have paypal so it would have been a lot cheaper since you wouldn't have gotten fees from them.

I rarely ever shop on ebay, so I never use paypal. It'd be a convenience I bet if I did. I'm fine with it though. I've always sold on Half.com so I'll continue unless this listing doesn't sell my DS in a week.

bread's done
Back