Oblivion for PS3 please

maxgle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I know the non-GOTY version is $29.99 retail, but as you all know... CAG doesn't pay for retail! So.. if anyone know any good deal on this, please post. Thanks!

Amazon had it for $20 a couple of weeks back, so keep an eye there for another discount like that. I don't think it was a DOTD or anything, just a temporary price drop that lasted a couple of days.

Thanks guys, I went to my local BB today and they only got either the expansion pack or the GOTY edition. I'll keep trying out other BB.. wish me luck! Thanks!

[quote name='maxgle']Thanks guys, I went to my local BB today and they only got either the expansion pack or the GOTY edition. I'll keep trying out other BB.. wish me luck! Thanks![/QUOTE]

GOOD LUCK :)

[quote name='Snake2715']why would the BB coupn be Ymmv?[/quote]

It's supposed to be no copies, and can be rejected by the cashier or manager, even though it usually isn't.

I got mine from Amazon for $19.99 shipped. Everyone has raved like mad about it. I played for a few hours the other night. I would have rather had a root canal. Does it get very, very dramatically better or am I going to feel this way the whole game through?

bread's done
Back