Oblivion:GOTY (360) for $30 at Meijer YMMV even cheaper with Santa Bucks

NRPinguino04

CAGiversary!
I was just at my local Meijer and they had Oblivion GOTY (360) marked at 29.99 although I didn't buy it, waiting for the Meijer bucks starting today the 21st. I assume this is a good deal? even before the like $6 bucks off for Santa Bucks. But everyone stay away from the Findlay, Ohio Meijer. If you guys go buy it out before I can get a copy I'm sorry but I must kill you.

Purchased for $25.43 after tax, I can now die a happy man. It was the last copy, so maybe their clearing stock? or just wasn't selling around here? Goodluck to everyone else though if your lucky enough to have a Meijer around.

they're free coupons at the welcome center things. 6 off 30 8 off 40 something like that. I got the deal a week ago. Gonna go back today and score a Persona 3 with it...

I was just in two Meijers near my house. I guess I wasn't paying enough attention. I was going to get the regular addition for my brother for Christmas since he is getting a 360 but this seems way better.

Seriously? I'm down the street from one and was already going to check for Odin Sphere... and I was going to buy Shivering Isles eventually. I'm pobably going to have to splurge and pick this up.

Thanks for the deal OP, even though I might not get Oblivion, I almost forgot about the Santa Bucks deal, and I'm heading to Meijer right now actually.

Also looking for one and will reimburse for all fees and shipping. Let me know -- help a fellow CAGER out!!!!

bread's done
Back