Oblivion GOTY barcode, does it seem smaller for anyone else?

I just checked the back of the copy of Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY that I picked up as my 'free' game with the L.A. Noire deal a few weeks ago at Kmart and it seems like the UPC barcode is smaller than other games in my collection.

Thing is, I was just about to put it up on Amazon sealed to offset my cost for buying L.A. Noire a bit, but I don't wanna take the chance if there's a possibility there's something fishy with the UPC on it.

Anyone else have a copy of the GOTY who can confirm that the UPC barcode/numbers seems a bit smaller than most games?

It's not the size that matters

(i think its supposed to be smaller)

Just make sure you match the SKU. I traded mine into best buy no problems.

Is this what you mean Cheapest? I looked through my stack of games and noticed that only one out of the group had a smaller SKU. I think it's safe to say it's normal. I also found another game that had the same size barcode but the numbers where a lot larger. I'm gonna take a guess and assume that companies get there box art printed at different places.

Games mentioned where Borderlands, Motor Storm and Crysis 2.

barcodesize.jpg

[quote name='Hybrid5006']It's not the size that matters

(i think its supposed to be smaller)

Just make sure you match the SKU. I traded mine into best buy no problems.[/QUOTE]
I most certainly will. Although maybe I'll wait till my buddies' brother in law comes in from Maine in June with the family and see if they want it, since they have the original Oblivion and played tons of hours on it.

[quote name='GTmaster39']Is this what you mean Cheapest? I looked through my stack of games and noticed that only one out of the group had a smaller SKU. I think it's safe to say it's normal. I also found another game that had the same size barcode but the numbers where a lot larger. I'm gonna take a guess and assume that companies get there box art printed at different places.

Games mentioned where Borderlands, Motor Storm and Crysis 2.

barcodesize.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Yes. That's exactly what the Oblivion GOTY barcode looks like(game w/ M rating).

It's weird that I've never noticed the difference until just now though.:cry:

bread's done
Back