Oblivion GotY - PC for $20 and 360 for $30 @ Amazon

Finally a price drop! I'll have to pick it up later though. Already have two RPG's to play through (Fable 2 and Fallout 3).

grr. I've been waiting for a price drop for the PS3 version too. What's up with all these price drops on multiplatform games but only for the X-box versions??

[quote name='jp0213']Yeah, all the GOTY version is the original disc with the Shivering Isles disc included.[/quote]

Doesn't it include ALL the DLC that was available as of it's publishing, not just Shivering Isle?

And I concur with a few of you... where's the PS3 love??

[quote name='Stry-ker']ok which version is better 360 or pc?[/quote]If you have the horsepower to run it, PC version is better. Lots of community mods out there.

[quote name='johnnypark']Doesn't it include ALL the DLC that was available as of it's publishing, not just Shivering Isle?

And I concur with a few of you... where's the PS3 love??[/quote]

Yeah, it comes with Knights of the Nine, Shivering Isles and something else. I couldn't remember all of it so I just called it the Shivering Isle disc. I never bought the GOTY version, I bought the Collector's Edition of Oblivion and about 3 months ago I caught a used copy of the Shivering Isle expansion disc.

Hmm... Good find OP... but dang, I already have 5 games still factory sealed that I haven't started... Lots of good deals so far this xmas-ish season...

Saw these drops in my cart this morning and picked up the PC version (also bit on the strategy guide). Still holding on the 360 version hoping Gamestop also drops their price and I can pick up a used copy (with a 20% coupon).

The extra disc is only Shivering Isles and Knights of the Nine. Those are the only quest expansion packs really. The other DLC is locations and items, which isn't included. Still, at $30, that's a great buy.

Don't be on the fence here, I payed $60 the day it came out and haven't regretted it one bit. I'm even tempted to pick one up simply to keep it sealed....Probably won't, but I'm still tempted :)

hye i was thinking about the pc version...i played the 360 didn't get far but loved it....only question is i have a laptop how would it be without a mouse?

[quote name='Stry-ker']ok which version is better 360 or pc?[/quote]

Are you serious?

If you have good PC, then obviously the PC. If you have a nice home theater setup, then 360.

[quote name='Kromis']Are you serious?

If you have good PC, then obviously the PC. If you have a nice home theater setup, then 360.[/quote]

Some people (like me) have their PC's connected to their home theater. I'm playing Oblivion PS3 on my 106" screen now, and I was going to get the PC version for $20 (and play it on my 106" screen with better graphics), but I learned it has securom, so I changed my mind. Maybe i'll still get the regular version...

Wow, awesome, I was thinking of buying Oblivion soon anyway. Never played it before and I wanted to find out what all the fuss was about.

Course it'll just add to my list of 20+ PC games I still haven't played.

[quote name='muumuu']dead for the 360 version. Shouldn't have waited till lunch break... :([/quote]

It's not dead yet. Just go to the 'more buying options' column on the right side of the page. You'll see it's still there being sold by Amazon, it's just that it won't ship for 2-3 weeks.

The deal is still good. I just entered Oblivion on the Amazon search bar and low and behold there it was GOTY Edition for $29.99, just snagged a copy.

[quote name='jthieme']Great, now if they will drop the used to $24.99, I'll be able to pick up a copy for around $17.50 with a 20% coupon and edge stack.[/QUOTE]

Knowing GS, it could be tomorrow, or three weeks from now.

I'm going to go to my nearest store and grab a new one and see how long it takes.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Knowing GS, it could be tomorrow, or three weeks from now.

I'm going to go to my nearest store and grab a new one and see how long it takes.[/QUOTE]

True but I've already waited over year since the game came out, a few more weeks isn't that big of a deal.

[quote name='KueMan10']It's not dead yet. Just go to the 'more buying options' column on the right side of the page. You'll see it's still there being sold by Amazon, it's just that it won't ship for 2-3 weeks.[/quote]

Oh shoot, you're right!

Got more than enough stuff for a while so 2-3weeks shouldn't be a problem. Thanks a lot for the heads up.

I cancelled my order at Amazon, thanks for the heads up about Gamestop's price. I can use my store credit on it now. :)

When does it drop to $29.99 at Gamestop? I checked yesterday and it's still $59. I wonder if the GOTY version is going PH status which would explain why there's a 2-3 week wait for it to ship from Amazon?

[quote name='Metalic']Im not seeing GOTY edition as price dropped. only the regular oblivion which is worthless to me.[/QUOTE]

Yep. Xbox 360 = $60 and PC = $45. Dead?

[quote name='GTZ_NSR']Yep. Xbox 360 = $60 and PC = $45. Dead?[/quote]

It's dead. Man, I'm ashamed that I waited to long on this one.

bread's done
Back