Oceania forum?

Windmill

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
You have a forum for deals in a lot of places, but you do not have one for oceania (ie, new zealand and australia) is it possible to create one?

XD

Why would you want to move down to this hole?

Australia is large, but the country = terrible. Right now for instance, its dying to the fires. HORRIBLE fires. Most of aussie is wasteland, and the actual bits that aren't still are not nice, terrible accent thats for sure.

In New Zealand, we are a nice little place with nice scenery, feel etc but trust me, even in the 3rd largest city christchurch (with 400,000 people) the place is BORING.

[quote name='Windmill']XD

Why would you want to move down to this hole?

Australia is large, but the country = terrible. Right now for instance, its dying to the fires. HORRIBLE fires. Most of aussie is wasteland, and the actual bits that aren't still are not nice, terrible accent thats for sure.

In New Zealand, we are a nice little place with nice scenery, feel etc but trust me, even in the 3rd largest city christchurch (with 400,000 people) the place is BORING.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but compared to the hustle and bustle and gunfire of mainstream america, a little boredom is well welcomed.

[quote name='gamemasterjd']Yeah, but compared to the hustle and bustle and gunfire of mainstream america, a little boredom is well welcomed.[/quote]I'll trade.

Look I live in NYC and there is a big diffrence when living somewhere and growing up somewhere.

If you was to move here you would not believe the horror and stupidity that goes on in this craptacular mainland gibberish country of ours.

I was robbed like three times in my lifetime. Once where the big guy came from behind and the little guy was kicking me in the face where I draged myself into the street ( hoping a car could hit them ) which they never got away with my money or anything.

Another when somebody offered me something and I lost alot of money.

Then earl on when I was a kid and somebody said they would give me a blahj blah for a qaurter.

Then again when I was going to summer school with this guy I could related to who was at war with his mother but it was not him.

Like for instance I would walk a long walk to get to school and I have to pss this bridge. I have seen so much bad things at the bridge. The first time I walked there I saw a big dead black pig/boar that looks freshly dead. Then we had that west nile ( how the frigg do we get these things ) and the news was talking about dead crows. I never seen one but at that bridge I saw a crow or four that was dead. A group of people/kids beating down on one guy with sticks and a bus pulls in forwards and the kid who is on the ground is just lyiung there while a fat mario like mechanic runs from the scene. I can't even tell you what happen next which makes this a bad day in my life.

Everything thing here is expensive. It it is like the game
Mother 3/EarthBound 2 where the pig people moderize the living daylights out of everything. So I have the choice of walking the streets when I need to get to a place ( which is filled with candle lit shrines and people who think every light skinned person is a police. ) or pay the god auwful 2.00 dollars that was just 1.00 dollar previously.

I mean you have to a mad man to live here and be happy.

Then when you raise your children they might turn out to talk the crappy neo slang with Yo Yo this and Nigger that and bitch this. I mean the slang just gets dumber and dumber here.

Then what is funny thanks to our stupid parenting. When in reality you will be working your balls off for crappy cash just to pay rent to a bunch of Carribean, Middle Eastern, and other scumbags. Our children will be learning how to make money by taking a job which they can lose instantly which is not really of any sckill of any sort.

Personally all that crap that is the movies is a lie. NIght time is safer then daytime however you will see the occansonal trouble maker walking about.
Then daytime while everybody is at work or school you see is drop outs, and people causing trouble.

The thing is nobody notice this seeing how all the people making the money is at work and all the young people is in school. You will be living in a prision forever if you live here.

They only way out is that if you was a good little slave you get to become like your slave parent or join the military and die for a lie.

Speaking of which the people who run our city do not know anything about the people in our city. It is like a Circus show where there is all the ugly carnees and kidnappers.

Even the really nice places have the worst people. These money hog scumbags are so erasist they turn there children into hatefilled scum. Also the more uglier the person the more money they have. All the beautiful people are exploited and used like mops.

I live here and what I hate the most I am afraid when my family goes outside. When I grewed up I would allways play outside ride my bike here and there and talk to and do things with people all over the place unsupervised.

What I hate the most is that my younger siblings have never ever explored or venture like I did. It is so sad for my siblings to nver hve any Dragon Quest or Ann of Greene Gables moments like my parents did.

What is more sad is that my family grewed up on a island while they had bad moments they way they described it was so magical like out of a story book.

I mean WTF ever happen to the simple life or stiriving to perfection. Instead it is just a bunch of animals in this place.

bread's done
Back