Oct. 2012 @Gamer-$20 Dead Island GOTY, $45 Sleeping Dogs, $10 off used game $29.99+

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
THESE COUPONS ARE NOT FROM THE $10 "FALL SPECIAL" COD ISSUE & THE COD ISSUE IS NOT INCLUDED AS PART OF THE $15 PAID GAMERS CLUB UNLOCKED SUBSCRIPTION SO YOU MUST SPEND AN ADDITIONAL $10 IF YOU WANT ANY OF THE COUPONS FROM THAT(COD) ISSUE.(Link below)

CREDIT + THANX TO loxthefox

October @Gamer Coupons

Assassin's Creed 3 is on the cover
Coupons are valid 10/7/2012 thru 11/3/2012

icon10.gif
Coupons DO STACK with SALE prices(no override should be needed since they now state "valid on sale prices")
icon10.gif
Coupons DO STACK with the 10% discount on USED games for GCU($15 PAID MEMBERSHIP)
icon8.gif
Coupons DO NO STACK with PRICE MATCHES, "PACKAGE" deals (buy 2 get 1, etc), other coupons on the same title or other promotions (monthly 10% off, etc)
:joystick:Coupons DO NOT WORK with ONLINE ORDERING yet BUT if enough people "KUDO" in the link provided below BestBuy will change the coupons accordingly like they did with coupons stacking with sale prices.
:nottalking:BestBuy allowing a single coupon to be used on 2 copies of the same game is COMPLETELY YMMV but per the wording on the coupon 1 per game.

The Oct. mag cost $5 for a single issue or it's free with $15 Gamers club Unlocked(GCU) subscription. Mag has to been scanned in the same transaction with the subscription barcode from the GCU subscription booklet(found in-store behind the trade in counter) or printout from gaming kiosk.

PRICES IN GREEN REPRESENT THE PRICE YOU PAY AFTER THE COUPON IS DEDUCTED

$20 Dead Island GOTY AFTER $10 off coupon
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...s=960&st=dead+island+game+of+the+year+edition

$45 Sleeping Dogs AFTER $15 off coupon
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...##5##6&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&iht=n

$30 Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance AFTER $10 off coupon
$25 USED w/$10 off pre-owned coupon below NOT INCLUDING 10% GCU discount
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Kingdom...2.p?id=1218512740683&skuId=4709462&st=kingdom hearts&lp=1&cp=1

$30 PS3/X360 $20 NDS Angry Birds Trilogy AFTER $10 off coupon
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...p=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960

$40 F1 2012 AFTER $20 off coupon
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...##6##e&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&iht=n

$270 Triton Warhead headset AFTER $30 off coupon
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Tritton...65.p?id=1218708013632&skuId=5936865&st=Triton Warhead headset&cp=1&lp=1

$60 Razer Naga Gaming Mouse AFTER $20 off coupon
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Razer+-...8661380065&skuId=5559544&st=5559544&cp=1&lp=1

$10 OFF ANY pre-owned game $29.99 and up.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Pre-Own...es/pcmcat232900050017.c?id=pcmcat232900050017

Fall COD Special Issue
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-Zone-Gamer-s-Club/Call-of-Duty-Special-Edition-Gamer/td-p/586998

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=327310

Gamers Club Unlocked FAQ
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-Zone-Gamer-s-Club/Gamers-Club-Changes-9-12-11/td-p/320180

Having problems receiving your mag on time/at all contact @gamer CS direct @ 1-800-678-3643
https://w1.buysub.com/pubs/IM/GMR/FAQ-cc.jsp?lsid=&vid=&cds_page_id=86076&cds_mag_code=GMR
You may also want to contact your local postmaster as well

Vote for getting the coupons to work online
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Buy-IdeaX/Allowing-Gamer-Coupons-to-be-used-online/idi-p/475807

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CrimsonTribe']FWIW, I'm a digital subscriber and I got the email with my coupons overnight.[/QUOTE]

Me as well.

Thanks for the info on the offer this month, going to get F1 2012 for $40, I like F1 racing and seems like a good price, though I know EA sports game go down in price quickly.

[quote name='j_j']Thanks for the info on the offer this month, going to get F1 2012 for $40, I like F1 racing and seems like a good price, though I know EA sports game go down in price quickly.[/QUOTE]

F1 is a Codemasters game, not an EA one.

Not all EA games drop fast. FIFA 12 is still $45, FIFA 13 can be had for $35, but only if you purchase another EA sports title.

F1 is a good game, but for $40? I'll wait until it hit $10.

[quote name='j_j']Thanks for the info on the offer this month, going to get F1 2012 for $40, I like F1 racing and seems like a good price, though I know EA sports game go down in price quickly.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='fenners']F1 is a Codemasters game, not an EA one.[/QUOTE]

Hey guys,
I know this is kind of a subjective question, but do you find that the GCU is worth it? I'm debating signing up for it today for the $20 Dishonored credit. But after signing up for GCU that's only a $5 bonus. Are the monthly coupons typically worthwhile? And can the pre-owned coupons be used online?

I work in Manhattan which means my local Best Buys are pretty terrible, unfortunately. Nearly NO preowned stock and only 5 Vita games for sale.

Any help or advice is appreciated.

Far as I know, none of the coupons are usable online. Should all be in-store only. If you're particularly interested in preowned stock and you know your local availability sucks, that is a consideration. But on the other hand, you do the Dishonored deal and you're already up $5. That seems worth it to me, and any other coupons that come along in the next year just add to the party. Trust me, there will be more. In the 6 months I've had it, I've used 2-3 pretty regularly - this month may be the first I don't use any. MAY be. Sleeping Dogs and Dead Island could still happen.

Edit: GCU also gives you a welcome packet with some cool coupons, and a 10% trade-in bonus, which has certainly been worthwhile to me.

[quote name='WildVulture']Hey guys,
I know this is kind of a subjective question, but do you find that the GCU is worth it? I'm debating signing up for it today for the $20 Dishonored credit. But after signing up for GCU that's only a $5 bonus. Are the monthly coupons typically worthwhile? And can the pre-owned coupons be used online?

I work in Manhattan which means my local Best Buys are pretty terrible, unfortunately. Nearly NO preowned stock and only 5 Vita games for sale.

Any help or advice is appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Well if you sign up and get $10 extra credit when you buy dishonored, that means you are going to purchase it for $5 effectively.

Given all the games you've seen in this thread:

$10 B:AC
$10 AC:R
$9 GoW3 (used)
Free Tera
Free Mac Games
Free Deadliest Warrior
$7 Crysis 2 (used)
$7 Dead Space 2 (used)
$10 ME3 (possibly CE)
$10 BF3 (possibly free if found 1st run copy)
$20 MW3
$20 Lollipop Chainsaw

And the list goes on and on and on...

I think you see where I'm going here.

[quote name='Deader2818']I think you meant $20 Prototype 2?[/QUOTE]

Me?

That is another one, but that list is just some of the many, and I do mean many, deals.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Well if you sign up and get $10 extra credit when you buy dishonored, that means you are going to purchase it for $5 effectively.

Given all the games you've seen in this thread:

$10 B:AC
$10 AC:R
$9 GoW3 (used)
Free Tera
Free Mac Games
Free Deadliest Warrior
$7 Crysis 2 (used)
$7 Dead Space 2 (used)
$10 ME3 (possibly CE)
$10 BF3 (possibly free if found 1st run copy)
$20 MW3
$20 Lollipop Chainsaw

And the list goes on and on and on...

I think you see where I'm going here.[/QUOTE]
Daaang.
That is not a bad line up of coupons. I'd buy Dead Space, MW3 and Lollipop Chainsaw on that list. Thanks for the help CAGs. I went ahead on my lunch break and signed up for GCU and preorded Dishonored. So between that and X Com I nabbed $35 in best buy gift cards and gift certificates. I'll take it!

Haven't received my magazine for the second month in a row. =(
Anyone in California having problems with their magazines not being delivered?

[quote name='althe']Haven't received my magazine for the second month in a row. =(
Anyone in California having problems with their magazines not being delivered?[/QUOTE]

So you just assume you aren't going to get it at all?

[quote name='althe']Haven't received my magazine for the second month in a row. =(
Anyone in California having problems with their magazines not being delivered?[/QUOTE]

Haven't received mine yet. But I did get one last month and all prior months before that month's coupons started. So this is a bit unusual. Maybe tomorrow as today is a gov't holiday I believe.

I received my copy on Saturday (10/6), I'm in Buena Park, CA.

Well, that's exactly what happened last month. I hope I get it tomorrow though...

[quote name='aircobra']So you just assume you aren't going to get it at all?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Deader2818']When could we get MW3 for 20? :eek: I would try that out for 20 bucks.[/QUOTE]

End of July had an online coupon for $40 off MW3 for RZGCU members only. This was on the website, not in the magazine but it only was available to RZGC unlocked members.

This was the same time they had the Twisted Metal coupon

That's correct. I also picked up MW3 finally with that $40 off offer to the RZGC unlocked members. I passed on Twisted Metal, though, thank God!

Haven't received my magazine for this month either.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']End of July had an online coupon for $40 off MW3 for RZGCU members only. This was on the website, not in the magazine but it only was available to RZGC unlocked members.

This was the same time they had the Twisted Metal coupon[/QUOTE]

[quote name='WildVulture']Daaang.
That is not a bad line up of coupons. I'd buy Dead Space, MW3 and Lollipop Chainsaw on that list. Thanks for the help CAGs. I went ahead on my lunch break and signed up for GCU and preorded Dishonored. So between that and X Com I nabbed $35 in best buy gift cards and gift certificates. I'll take it![/QUOTE]

Ye that doesn't even count the low end $5 games we got like Brink, Hunted: Demons Forge, Bulletstorm etc etc.

Even if you get no other game to play, their is usually a game you can easily flip for $5 to GS.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']My local store now PMs Amazon, it's on their recording when on hold. The CEO came out and said he wanted to as a whole, but I believe it is still up to manager to say if store will pm AMZ,[/QUOTE]

Doesn't matter since you can't PM and use the coupon, which was the point of his post.

[quote name='alwayscheaper']This thread fucking sucks. Not sure of the cover or dates, red text is unclear. What happened to the normal @gamer thread that wasn't written by an 8 year old?[/QUOTE]

At least he didn't go too crazy with the colors this time. :lol:

[quote name='aircobra']Doesn't matter since you can't PM and use the coupon, which was the point of his post.[/QUOTE]

Dolt! Wasn't thinking straight

[quote name='bob330i']Haven't received mine yet. But I did get one last month and all prior months before that month's coupons started. So this is a bit unusual. Maybe tomorrow as today is a gov't holiday I believe.[/QUOTE]

Haven't received mine either, i blame Columbus!! He stole the land from the Indians, more he's stealing my magazines

[quote name='shadowkast']Haven't received mine either, i blame Columbus!! He stole the land from the Indians, more he's stealing my magazines[/QUOTE]

Hey! He paid for the land... With a couple beads.

[quote name='alwayscheaper']This thread fucking sucks. Not sure of the cover or dates, red text is unclear. What happened to the normal @gamer thread that wasn't written by an 8 year old?[/QUOTE]
Haha what?!? He has the coupon price, price after coupon, links easily spelled out. He didn't know the cover or exact dates because these are still being shipped. Give him a break. This month was RE6 on the cover. So, using your brain, if you see an issue instore that has something other than RE6 out call of duty.....that one is the October issue. How do people survive life without their hand being held 24/7???

covercs150.jpg

^This month's cover is Assassins Creed 3. Coupons are valid 10/7/2012 thru 11/3/2012.

[quote name='kerouac kid']Actually, Columbus never set foot in North America.[/QUOTE]

That is what the Templars want you to believe.

[quote name='shadowkast']Haha what?!? He has the coupon price, price after coupon, links easily spelled out. He didn't know the cover or exact dates because these are still being shipped. Give him a break. This month was RE6 on the cover. So, using your brain, if you see an issue instore that has something other than RE6 out call of duty.....that one is the October issue. How do people survive life without their hand being held 24/7???[/QUOTE]
:lol::lol::rofl::applause::applause::applause: Thank you for saying what I cannot.:bow:

So, my GCU subscription expires at the end of this week, but I never received this month's magazine ... any ideas if that was on purpose or just a mistake on Best Buy's part?

[quote name='flix1']So, my GCU subscription expires at the end of this week, but I never received this month's magazine ... any ideas if that was on purpose or just a mistake on Best Buy's part?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='drakma676']Since target has this for $50 can I price match it then use this coupon for $20 off[/QUOTE]

No, Its either coupon or PM.

Coupon only stacks with BBY sale prices.

If I bought one of these games at full price in the last 30 days (and opened it), what are the chances they'd let me bring in the receipt and do a price match or return/rebuy using the coupon?

[quote name='MR_E']If I bought one of these games at full price in the last 30 days (and opened it), what are the chances they'd let me bring in the receipt and do a price match or return/rebuy using the coupon?[/QUOTE]
Just rebuy it with the coupon then return the new copy with your old receipt.

They have never given me any problems with the return rebuy with a coupon. You should be fine. Never even had to have the game game with me to do it.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Just rebuy it with the coupon then return the new copy with your old receipt.[/QUOTE]

+1
I don't know why a lot of people never think of this on their own.

[quote name='ooga']+1
I don't know why a lot of people never think of this on their own.[/QUOTE]

Same reason they have brail lettering on a drive-up ATM machine

And yes I know why, I was just trying to make a jokr

bread's done
Back