October 26 Shall be Forever Known as IGNORANT MAN-CHILD DAY! (OTT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

munch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
138 (100%)
There shall be parades and dances!

Effigies of red spiky haired dumbasses shall be burned while we sing songs of Anti-Ignorance.

Bar-be-cue (sp?) shall be served to all!

Everyone shall put on their best cacquis!

It is a day to rejoice! Tyranny and Ignorance have been overcome!

11013489_gal.jpg

"Today... we celebrate... our independence day!"

I burned Godzilla vs. Megalon and Airborne to DVD, last night. :bouncy:

Legal Disclaimer: Both films are public domain.

Just got back from the store with Tekken 6. Gonna give it a spin in a minute here.

Went to BB to get Forza III, R&C and Borderlands...they were all out of Borderlands for the 360, but had tons for the PS3. Sorry Seanr, I passed.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Did you get a different game or are you holding out to see if they get it later in the week?[/QUOTE]

I'm holding out...actually going to hit another BB on my way home. With my luck, they'll have Borderlands and not Forza. :whee:

[quote name='manthing']Whoa, there's no silver letters in his name.

When did that happen?

:shock:[/QUOTE]

where have you been?

[quote name='manthing']Whoa, there's no silver letters in his name.

When did that happen?

:shock:[/QUOTE]

And you all thought I was :83:...

[quote name='mykevermin']I've been under a rock. Fill me in.[/QUOTE]
Dipshit McGee is no longer a moderator.

He says he asked Cheapy to be removed but that's not the truth. He was just a terrible moderator and Cheapy took care of things.

[quote name='Chika']where have you been?[/QUOTE]

In Borderlands.

[quote name='Number83']And you all thought I was :83:...[/QUOTE]

*looks at your user name*

You are...

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Dipshit McGee is no longer a moderator.

He says he asked Cheapy to be removed but that's not the truth. He was just a terrible moderator and Cheapy took care of things.[/QUOTE]

:whee:

Hooray

[quote name='manthing']
*looks at your user name*

You are...

[/QUOTE]

Oh, right!

Now that they are civilians like the rest of us, can there be reconcilliation? Can we all now live in relative peace and harmony?

Forgive and forget?

*extends olive branch

I got an email from my school last night with details about Obama visiting our campus today. They closed 3 streets around school and a lot of the parking lots, not to mention the event starts just as my class does, so I'm staying home today.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Man, don't let this stuff get to you LP![/QUOTE]

It's not, they're all just wild, wild coincidences!

deflection, deflection, deflection, deflection.

Is The Book of Basketball getting delivered for you today? Mine still hasn't shipped. :cry:

No, I need to find a family for prime. Mine's supposed to arrive on Friday.

edit: Although it looks like my Beatles in Mono set will be arriving today. Exactly a month after ordering it.

[quote name='munch']deflection, deflection, deflection, deflection.

Is The Book of Basketball getting delivered for you today? Mine still hasn't shipped. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Looks like they're running out of copies at a lot of places. My local stores couldn't meet demand.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Would it be rude to call that Thomas guy a r_tard?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=18221677&postcount=720Stop it.[/QUOTE]

Wow. PS3 fanboys are scurry. And what ever would've given him the impression that you get a free Netflix account with a XBL gold account?

Which console has the weirdest/craziest/scurriest fanboys? Xbox, PS3, or Nintendo?

I kinda think PS3 people are the Assburgerest and Nintendo people are more angry. It seems like Xbox people are more chill. They don't seem to be as fanboyish but maybe I'm just viewing with rose colored glasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back