October Xbox Rewards Promos

murph17

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
October - Spend 2000MSP on horror movies and DLC, get 300MSP back.
http://rewards.xbox.com/faq/#fmi

October Featured Marketplace Offer What is the October Featured Marketplace Offer? A. During the month of October, spend 2,000 Microsoft Points or more on eligible horror themed Xbox LIVE Marketplace items and get 300 Microsoft Points back. Purchase(s) must occur between October 1, 2012 and October 31, 2012. Who is eligible for the offer? A. All Xbox LIVE Rewards members are eligible for the offer. Xbox LIVE Rewards members are only eligible to receive this Reward once during the month of October 2012. What horror related Marketplace items qualify for this offer? A. Horror related Zune movies, TV shows, Avatar items, Game Add-ons, Themes, Games on Demand, or Arcade Games. Eligible movie content can be found here. Eligible games are horror-themed, like Left 4 Dead 2, Resident Evil 5, or The Walking Dead, and any Avatar items, Game Add-ons or Themes that go with them. Movies and TV Shows must be purchased from Zune Video; purchases from other apps will not qualify. If you aren't sure if an item qualifies for this offer, please make a new post in our support forums. When will I receive my 300 Microsoft Points? A. All eligible Xbox LIVE Marketplace purchases will be calculated daily. Rewards Points will be posted under Pending on the Xbox LIVE Rewards site within 96 hours of meeting the offer requirements. Points will then be deposited to your Xbox LIVE account by November 15, 2012. I purchased more than one eligible item and they add up to 2,000 Microsoft Points. Does that count? A. Yes, as long as you purchase eligible items between 1 October and 31 October 2012 and they total up to at least 2,000 Microsoft Points.
And new - "My Achievements" - a free avatar item (?) on your birthday, plus 1% or 2% MSP back each month depending on your Gamerscore.
http://rewards.xbox.com/myachievements/
http://rewards.xbox.com/faq/#myachievements

What is the MyAchievements Program?
A. The Xbox LIVE Rewards MyAchievements Program is a new way for Xbox LIVE Rewards members to get rewarded for doing what they love – playing games and getting recognized for their achievements on Xbox LIVE! As your Gamerscore increases by accruing achievements, you will be placed into one of three MyAchievements tiers: CONTENDER, CHAMPION, OR LEGEND. At each tier, you'll get new rewards!
Who is eligible?
A. Xbox LIVE Rewards MyAchievements is open to Xbox LIVE Rewards Gold members who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia), United Kingdom, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Spain or Italy and are thirteen (13) years or older.
Do I have to get new achievements and build up a new Gamerscore in order to be placed in a tier? How is my tier calculated?
A. No. The current Gamerscore associated with your Xbox LIVE Rewards account will be used for the MyAchievements Program. You don't have to start from zero! The Gamerscore used to calculate your tier is cumulative and doesn't reset.
What is the difference between Gamerscore and Achievement Points?
A. You can learn more about Gamerscore and Achievements Points by watching this short video. Just click the video titled "Xbox 101 – Gamerscore and Achievements."
What Xbox LIVE Marketplace purchases are eligible for the 1% or 2% Microsoft Points rebate?
A. Most Xbox LIVE Marketplace purchases qualify, including Games on Demand, Arcade Games, Game Add-ons and Avatar items. However, Xbox LIVE Gold membership purchases or redemptions and Microsoft Points purchases or redemptions do not qualify.
When will my 1% or 2% rebate be deposited into my Xbox LIVE account?
A. The refund will be calculated once at the end of each month that the purchases were made during and will be awarded by the 15th of the following month. Deposits of the Points refund will follow the Program’s current Points deposit terms. For more information, please read the Terms & Conditions.
When will I be awarded my Birthday Gift?
A. If you are an Xbox LIVE Rewards Gold member with a Gamerscore of at least 3000 or more on the first day of the month during which your birthday occurs, you will receive a Birthday Gift from Xbox LIVE Rewards. You can expect to receive it via email early in the month in which your birthday falls. The birthday date we use to determine this is the one associated with your Xbox LIVE Rewards account.
How will I know which tier I qualify for?
A. To find out which MyAchievements tier you qualify for, go to http://rewards.xbox.com/myachievements/ and refer to the colored tabs in the center of the page. The MyAchievements tier that you qualify for – CONTENDER, CHAMPION OR LEGEND – always depends on the total Gamerscore you have on the first day of each month.
My Gamerscore is enough to qualify for a certain tier of MyAchievements. However, the MyAchievements site still says I'm not eligible, or not in that tier yet. Why?
A. It may take the Xbox LIVE Rewards website 3 to 5 business days to reflect any changes to your Gamerscore, Member status, or Gold status. This delay could also affect which tier you fall into. Please see the MyAchievements Terms and Conditions for more details.
I just became an Xbox LIVE Gold member, but the MyAchievements page is saying I am still not eligible to participate. Why?
A. It may take the Xbox LIVE Rewards website 3 to 5 business days to reflect any changes to your Gamerscore, Member Status, or Gold Status. Please see the MyAchievements Terms and Conditions for more details.
I was an Xbox LIVE Gold member and I was previously in a tier, but I'm not Gold anymore. What happens to my status?
A. If you are not an Xbox LIVE Rewards Gold member, you will not be eligible for the MyAchievements program. However, if you ever decide to obtain another Gold membership, you can participate in the MyAchievements program and pick up where you left off! You may even find that you've advanced to the next tier! The only thing that affects your position is your Gamerscore, as long as you are a Gold member.
I unlocked achievements on my Xbox 360, and my Gamerscore went up which should have qualified me for a higher tier in MyAchievements. However, the MyAchievements site still isn't updated. Why not?
A. You must connect to Xbox LIVE using the same Gamertag that you use for Xbox LIVE Rewards in order for your most recent achievements to synch with your account. Also, please note that once you connect to Xbox LIVE, it may take 3 to 5 business days to reflect any changes.
Is there a place where I can see how I rank against all members?
A. We currently do not have that capability. Keep your eye on the MyAchievements page on Xbox LIVE Rewards for the latest updates.
Can I view my tier status on the Xbox 360 console?
A. We currently do not offer that capability. Keep your eye on the MyAchievements page on Xbox LIVE Rewards for the latest updates.

bread's done
Back