Odama and ninja gaiden free?? at hastings YMMV

bluehalls

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
okay so here it is.

Ninja gaiden and Odama are both marked down to 9.99 at Hastings. There also running this mail in rebate promotion till 9/3 i think. for $10-20 off certian games. (trauma center for the wii) well when i bought odama and ninja gaiden the rebate printed out for them, even though they were only priced for $9.99. so i sent the rebate in and i'm hopefully i'll get...maybe not. i wont know for 4 weeks.... still not a bad price for odama. not great but not bad.

On a completed unrelated note (other than I saw them at Hastings), Deus Ex Invisible War and The Thing were both marked at $4.99 (used I believe - and both on Xbox).

Thanks a lot for posting this. I was looking at Odama at $30 a couple of weeks ago, and passed. I got one at my Hastings today for $9.99 and got the rebate printout, too. Hopefully the rebate checks out and it'll have been free, but if not, I'm glad to have gotten a new copy for even that low!

Does the rebate apply to Ninja Gaiden Black, or just the original Ninja Gaiden, and at what price is NGB ringing up (I hope it is $9.99, but I doubt it).

Any idea what other games the rebate applies to (and/or prints out for)?

NinjaLunchBox: Is that Raving Rabbids for Wii?

[quote name='Scorch']it's the 360 one.[/quote]

Thanks, Scorch. Any word on the other titles? Is there a flyer about it? I didn't see it in the store ad online.

[quote name='bluehalls']I saw Trauma canter was elgible for the rebate for the wii.

ninja gaiden black rung up 29.99 for me. so i passed.[/quote]

Thanks for the info.

I got Odama at hastings today and the rebate printed out..though i'm curious to whether i have to actually cut out the UPC from the Box to send in for it or can i just send a photocopy of the UPC? Because it says "a copy of UPC" on the receipt..

ive seen these also, i also saw 1 copt of rabbids but couldnt bring myself to buy a crappy party game. i asked about the rebates and the low prices and the game guy said it wouldnt work. i doubt he knows as much as he says, but it seems like when you send in the reciept the person sending out the rebates would notice that you are getting a free game. it seems like hastings is small time enuff for this stuff to get hand checked maybe. BUT if ANYONE has actually recieved their rebate post on this site. they have many games with rebates.

Well, I picked up Ninja Gaiden for $9.99 and received a $20 mail-in rebate form. I went ahead and filled it out and sent it off so we'll see what happens. I'm guessing it'll get denied because both the rebate form and the receipt show the $9.99 price. But who knows.

bread's done
Back