Odd Craigslist Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really have to even ask?

Scamm? It's not like its payment via online or anything so what might happen is that you get jumped and mug when you show up at his selected location.

Prank? possible but if it is then its just lame as hell.

Even if it fell out of a truck (stolen) they won't sell it at that low still.

And of course this is all the same guy.

But yea whatever man you can try and call if you want but i'm telling you this looks 100% BS ... I'm not even going to give it a 99.9% with a .1% margin of error ... 100%

Seriously. Too good to be true...actually...way too good to be true. I mean, maybe...maybe...you can get lucky and find ONE legitimate ad like that, but no way are you ever going to find three ads like that next to each other.

seriously again the only one with the SLIGHTEST minor possibility of being true is the 360, and thats only if its Console only, no cable or power cord, no HDD, and is a very old model.

New PS3 w/5 games for 150$ .... LOL
Wii for 135$ .... LOL

I'd say off the truck, or if they want to meet someplace that isn't public they're going to jump your ass.

[quote name='djkunai']I'd say off the truck, or if they want to meet someplace that isn't public they're going to jump your ass.[/quote]

#2 was my first thought.

you know, not all thieves are smart, he may just be trying to unload ASAP before the person he stole them from finds out. Maybe he jacked them from his roommate...

Of course, the "pickup only" part makes me think he will kill the buyer or something. If you can come w/ a posse of like 20 guys then I say go for it!

haha yes if you can somehow get a group of like 15 guys i say go for it. and then sell them to us for slight markup. ill buy a brand new ps3 with 5 games for $200

gear up and go. tell his ass to meet you in a parking lot of a gamestop in day light. take some people with you. preferably fat guys. maybe a kid too. keep a bat, and a crobar in your trunk. DO NOT TAKE YOUR BICYCLE!!! tell him to wear a yellow tulip on his shirt so you know who he is, if he looks freaky then jet, if not then buy the merch.

make sure you do not have anything with you except the amount agreed upon. have someone else drive if you can, keep just an id on you incase they need to identify your body.

more power to you and can i buy the gta 4? i will give you 35 bux.

[quote name='MisterNewGuy']gear up and go. tell his ass to meet you in a parking lot of a gamestop in day light. take some people with you. preferably fat guys. maybe a kid too. keep a bat, and a crobar in your trunk. DO NOT TAKE YOUR BICYCLE!!! tell him to wear a yellow tulip on his shirt so you know who he is, if he looks freaky then jet, if not then buy the merch.

make sure you do not have anything with you except the amount agreed upon. have someone else drive if you can, keep just an id on you incase they need to identify your body.

more power to you and can i buy the gta 4? i will give you 35 bux.[/quote]

That was hilarious. Thanks for the laughs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back